TNP Map Claims Thread

Sorry Thatch, that'll be fixed in the next update.

If I could get this lovely hunk of land, that would be more than perfect :D

blQAo2W.png

May I have this territory? It is basically a reworking of my original borders, but this time I have ample coastline.
0i3buWE.png

We'll have to see if McM wants his old land before accepting that claim.

Nierr:
We'll have to see if McM wants his old land before accepting that claim.
Ok. Thanks. If in the case he wants his(along with the other countries) old borders back. Then I would like my borders to be all the yellow.
xNXFQMV.png

Otherwise, my claim stands as is.

Note:Bustos can keep their portion of their land if they want: I colored it in to show my old borders.

Hello cartographers. I would appreciate if I can have the same land area as I had in in the old map if possible. If not, then feel free to put me anywhere with an access to a coast and ocean.

Thank you,

~ Tomb

The following Map Claim is submitted on behalf of The Federation Of Coldera. Please advise of any changes required for approval. The inhabitants of Coldera thank you in advance.

*Spoilered image because it is very large and takes up a lot of screen space. ~Lore*

The following Map Claim is submitted on behalf of The Federation Of Coldera. Please advise of any changes required for approval. The inhabitants of Coldera thank you in advance.

*Spoilered image because it is very large and takes up a lot of screen space. ~Lore*

MAPPITY MAPPITY MAP MAP

dmb615:
If I could get this lovely hunk of land, that would be more than perfect :D

blQAo2W.png
Accepted and added. Let me know if you have any complaints.
Cronaal:
May I request that land on the TNP Mainland be removed, I should've waited for claims.
Are you sure? If you're going to be asking for it again in a week or two then I'm not going to be too inclined to work with you on this.
Yrkidding:
Thanks for the hard work, cartographers! Very happy with my territory.
No problem, thanks for your feedback. :)
Bustos:
Nasania:
Note:Bustos can keep their portion of their land if they want: I colored it in to show my old borders.
I appreciate that. :hug: I am aware part of my claim does cover some land from other territories, I am willing to adapt accordingly if they really want the sections I overlapped. Just let me know and I'll redraw the borders accordingly.
If you two would like, and assuming Nasania finds the borders I've given them acceptable, I can label part of Bustos's claim as disputed, might make a nice rp backdrop.
Funkadelia:
I don't have editing software but I would like a plot of land in the corner above Syrixia.
Accepted and added, any queries or questions feel free to ask.
New Haven:
May I have my old territory back? (Except for the states that Archegnum & Lancerian now claim)
Your old territory was quite spread out for a reason I'm not quite sure about. Would you be willing to lose one of the two areas in order to have a larger claim in your remaining one? Either that or lose one and claim another area closer to your remaining claim?
DrowMerchant:

Accepted and added. It's a little small, so be aware that if you want to claim extra land, you will have to roleplay that out.

Due to a review of former claims the following nations from the former map will be deferred in favour of new claims. Due to inactivity in their accounts or special circumstances.

Pegleg Industries
Stovilium
Abacathea
Principality of Legington
Merconitonitopia
Greater Soviet Ukraine
Dalter II
Sobado Soyuv Iz Bolsheviki
Conoha
Folmerica
Leadan
Republic of Astana
Demescia
Adovion
Kudor
Axia
Flutiestan

(HMS Unicorn's claim has also been deferred due to their resignation and departure from the reason for an unknown amount of time.)

Oops. That's my mistake. I thought the map Lore had given me was up to date. Sorry, will be added.

Actually no, I'd like to claim the small island to the east of Cronaal and then half of the island right next to it.
This is a better solution to the amount of expansion I originally wished to do.

Do you think it would be possible to remake the canal that i had through my nation and through the other side.If you can im grateful.If you cant i can probably understand why.

Helgraf:
Do you think it would be possible to remake the canal that i had through my nation and through the other side.If you can im grateful.If you cant i can probably understand why.
You would have to wait for another nation to claim that area and then get their approval otherwise you would be godmoding and controlling their history, making the decision that they would agree to an artificial canal going through their nation.

I would like to claim the two tiny islands to the southeast of Sauceistan; however, as the two islands are tiny, I'd like to add a third, larger island underneath the other two. I have already designed the island myself:

iBer8oK.png

The two northern islands are the islands that are already present on the map.

I do not know what this is for, but I shall still make a claim!

I claim that small little island between the two bigger continents and name it New Asgain!

I do not care if I should be making a bigger claim!

That is all.

EoNightcore:
I do not know what this is for, but I shall still make a claim!

I claim that small little island between the two bigger continents and name it New Asgain!

I do not care if I should be making a bigger claim!

That is all.

Edit: Sorry read that wrong. Alright I will add that but it will be subject to a 7 day grace period for McMasterdonia to make his old claim which includes that island.

Alright, new claim, ignore the first one.

Because respect for McMasterdonia.

KKkgSJC.png
Here is thine new claim, for I shall no longer claim that small island between the two large continents.

I shall instead lay claim to the ashes of a Nation too long gone to reclaim their lost lands.

I would like the German state of Hamburg lizardpoint.com490 × 639

Could you add me to the land I roughly outlined here in a purple/violet color for my nation in TNP, -

**Insert usual statement about spoilering an image for being large* ~Lore *

St Oz:
Could you add me to the land I roughly outlined here in a purple/violet color for my nation in TNP, Stuv Oz.
6scCqxC.png
For when my accidental double account gets deleted

EDIT: Could've messaged me without the SassyFrassyness

Hi, was wondering if I could have this bit here?
4ZQ1E61.jpg

It includes territory currently annexed and conquered by Wolfsea

Kalti:
The Grim Reaper:
http://i.imgur.com/CHZ6245.png

I would like to claim this area for the Imperium Augustum.
That is the former territory of McMasterdonia who has yet to re-make his claim to that territory. Until such that he does or does not (he's still in the seven day period), it is still his old territory.

Further inquiries or questions should be directed to the Map Discussion Thread: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7340188/6/
*Same as Syrixia, you are NOT part of the cartography team do not interfere with other people's claim or make statements on behalf of the cartography team. We are more then capable of dealing with claims.*

Kostemetsia:
I would like to claim this island, please.
This is an island that was within my claim a couple of posts prior, Koste and I talked about this on IRC - I'm leaving that island out of my claim so he can have it.

I'll post an edit of my claim if anyone wants me to, leaving out that island.

Back