ARCHIVED: North Pacific Treaty Organization

The Spokesman of Eumenor:
Cronaal:
The Spokesman of Eumenor:
(OOC: None of what I am about to say is true of Cronaal as a person. I feel compelled to do this on IC grounds. You're the nicest guy though, Cronaal, so sorry!)

Eumenor is deeply troubled by the admission of Cronaal into this organisation; in fact, we motion to reject the application outright. Cronaal is a state in deep conflict. The legitimate government has been ousted and replaced by rebel scum who have committed many atrocities and human rights abuses. I do not believe their government is democratic; I therefore believe they have no place in this organisation. In fact, I think they should be on the receiving end of our words and bullets, not directing them.
Let them re-apply once we have aided their legitimate government in restoring peace and democracy in their state.
(OOC: Don't worry, I take everything personally and get self-conscious over the slightest thing. <3)
OOC: I can't tell if this is serious or not, but please don't! My objections are based on IC grounds, not OOC ones. Maybe you could observe as an OOC actor? We do value your opinion, just mistrust your IC nation at this time.
(OOC: Oh, I know but seriously. "I take everything personally and get self-conscious over the slightest thing")

Thank you Plembobria, we will vote on your application after the charter is created. The first meeting is in a couple of days, so please make preparations to fly into Augustus Town.

Thanks!

-Leah Charles
Chairwoman of NPTO

As New Sekai is a dictatorship, I will have to forward this request directly to the Chairwoman. I'm not sure about our policies concerning recruiting nations that are dictatorships.

No offense, though.

Syrixia:
As New Sekai is a dictatorship, I will have to forward this request directly to the Chairwoman. I'm not sure about our policies concerning recruiting nations that are dictatorships.

No offense, though.
Yeah I understand. It's ok. Aswell ignore what its says on my nationstates page, I'm not a authoritarian Democracy. It's possible more likely to be Dictatorship. LOL.

Technically the treaty does not specify a governmental type, and New Sekai did sign the Treaty of Pigletville (2014), so I see no problem with this application. You shall be considered once we have an application process in place.

I would agree but still the acceptance of a dictatorship into the NPTO, the same who was denied by the DU, may harm our organization's prestige, and plus, those civil rights and political freedoms of his are LOOOOWWWW. I move to deny his application.

Motion denied. The charter has not been written, therefore, there are no rules on applications such as this yet. You may bring this up at the Treaty of Augustus Town in three days.

Alright, I'll be sure to be there. Hopefully my Deputy Minister can handle what is probably the most important job in Syrixia regarding the Uthvaq Shanar international festivities.

I would like to have the Federation of Republican Pacific Islands join the NPTO. How can I join?

As we have no formal application yet your post will suffice. Your application will be decided upon after the charter is finalized.

The deputy chairman vote, for what I have seen, is problematic. The only NPTO members that are seemingly active right now are you, me, Eumenor and Malvad; the last three running for the office.

If we have any hope for a real vote we need to accept the waiting applicants. Like, now.

Technically this would apply to the current NPTO members as well, as they were admitted without the charter. Just admit the pending members and then bam all future applications until the charter is finalized.

The RP is in session right now. Malvad needs to respond by tomorrow, else I'll just continue the story without his posting.

I would like to apply for membership, please.

Thanks! :)

Could someone also please email me a copy of the current map? my school blocks the site its on.

Can't you just access the map at home? Also, the charter is under discussion and all applicants are pending until after.

I know its pending, but Ryccia would like to apply to the NPTO.We want to promote peace, freedom and prosperity, everywhere, no matter what(And of course, we want to defend our colony in TNP).

Ryccia has a large military of 35 million soldiers(Population: 3.4 billion, official. I stopped at 3.4 billion, because that's a lot. Ignore NS Population), so we might help with supplying peacekeeping troops to the NPTO.

The Chairman motions for all pending members to be accepted into NPTO, and asks for checks by the Deputy Chairman.

I have authored a motion on this in the Voting Floor thread and thus I second the motion.

Sorry. Just showing people my campaign thread so when voting, people will at least know what their candidates want to do.

Just a reminder: Cronaal, Sirisea, Plembobria and Tronkandal have not voted. Be sure to cast in your votes, the more votes we have in the elections, the stronger democracy is in the NPTO! :)

Syrixia:
Just a reminder: Cronaal, Sirisea, Plembobria and Tronkandal have not voted. Be sure to cast in your votes, the more votes we have in the elections, the stronger democracy is in the NPTO! :)
where do I vote?

Be sure to vote in the Voting Floor subforum in this NPTO subforum. The thread you're looking for is pinned.

And Eumenor, we're RPing our representatives arriving at NPTO HQ. The actual discussion will be a regular discussion.

Cronaal and Tronkandal, make sure you guys vote too!

I have become aware that Cronaal, the only person who has not yet voted, has not been seen for a while. Could we search for him? I am concerned he will be unable to vote, which is not good for the NPTO's democratic organization.

Good point, the RP is taking too long. Who thinks we should just get the discussion up?

Back