Vice Delegate's Desk

Discussion in 'Security Council' started by Crushing Our Enemies, Dec 4, 2014.

1. r3naissanc3r

r3naissanc3r TNPer - - -

Keeper numbers (and therefore SC endos) also got a boost from the two card-related programs that began this week.

Looking at the Keeper graph, most of the Keeper increase happened after the release of the advertisement. So that must have been the biggest factor.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2019
    1 person likes this.
  2. Sil Dorsett

Sil Dorsett I'm a lot of things. - - - - -

TNP Nation:
    Sil Dorsett
    Discord:
    Sil Dorsett#5888
    [​IMG]

Weekly Update
    April 7, 2019

[​IMG]

Indeed! It was an improvement of what... 55 keepers from 3/31 to 4/7? This week we had 20 new keepers. Looks like the NPA is also home, contributing to the fact that this is the first time in my term that all SCers are at 800 endorsements or above. Now the goal should be keeping 800 without NPA assistance.

-Sil

Dinoium and Sanjurika like this.
  3. Lord Lore

Lord Lore I'm anything you want me to be. - - -

Discord:
    Lore, Architect of Pandemonium#7561
    Of course it captured the numbers before i endorsed everyone, before i went to work Q.Q

4. Darcania

Darcania kul Seredrau - - -

TNP Nation:
    Darcania
    Discord:
    Zephyrkul#1089
    Nessie isn't at 99.9% given!?
    This will not stand.

Dinoium likes this.
  5. Sil Dorsett

TNP Nation:
    Sil Dorsett
    Discord:
    Sil Dorsett#5888
    Nessie is a (loch ness) monster when it comes to endotarting.

Lore, if you've fallen behind, catch up before the sunday major. You'll look good on the sent numbers and get the benefits of it the following week. :P I know, I'm bad for suggesting that. But that's just when the numbers come in. If you wanna be the best, endotart more frequently.

Dinoium and Sanjurika like this.
  6. Sil Dorsett

TNP Nation:
    Sil Dorsett
    Discord:
    Sil Dorsett#5888
    [​IMG]

Weekly Update
    April 21, 2019

[​IMG]

Just before generating this week's table, I noticed and accepted Gladio's resignation from the Security Council. This brings us down to 9 members plus 1 applicant under consideration. A big thank you to Gladio for your service to our region. Would I be wrong to assume this marks the coming of another tour of duty in the NPA? :)

Someone I talked to joked about trying to induce another Reddit rush. Did that actually happen? Haha, wouldn't that be nice? Our population, and number of WAs, and number of Keepers spiked up beyond the fluctuations that the NPA usually causes, and the cards program continues to be a popular incentive to become a Keeper.

-Sil

Last edited: Apr 21, 2019 at 9:50 PM
  7. Praetor

Praetor Hoppin' Around -

TNP Nation:
    Praeceps
    Discord:
    Praetor#6889
    Reddit rushes (and Imgur) have happened and cause an extreme spike in our populations. The RMB gains a ton of activity during that time.

8. The Notorious B.I.R.D

The Notorious B.I.R.D Registered

I think TNP broke 1200 endorsements during @plembobria's delegacy during one such rush. Generally "we" benefited quite nicely from it and I remember a fair few people sticking around.