ARCHIVED: The Pigletville Ball

"Eyes open, little children..." says one terrorist, masked to prevent ID.

Jason wakes up.

"HEY! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" says Jason.

The inept terrorist cadet has forgotten to pick up a pump-action double-barreled shotgun by Jason's foot.

Jason manages to pull the trigger with his toe, and shoot a bullet into the lock. In an instant, he's out, killing terrorists left and right.

He unlocks Cici's binds, and wakes her up.

"Jason! Why do you have a gun?!"

"Terrorists. Kidnapped us. We're escaping now."

"We're only kids, we're not Arnold Schwarzenegger!"

"Here. Get our socks and shoes. I'll be back."

Jason goes out to check the hallway.

"It's clear."

"Alright, Arnold."

The two children put on their socks and shoes and run for their lives.

Back in the ballroom, President Hilley was contacted via radio. "Your honor, my team is picking up strange signals from the ballroom, I don't know what is going on...but something is going on," said Akerman into the radio. President Hilley ran from the corner of the ballroom, and started to look for his wife. He ran through the crowd of dancers to find his wife eating hors d'oeuvres. "Honey, something is going on!" he yelled in a frantic. She grabbed a handful of nuts and looked at her husband in disgust. "What?! I'm pregnant!" The two went from the ballroom and up to the building's highest tower. Hilley scanned the Pigletville skyline. "What is going on?"

As the I show my sister the article, I also receive a text from my Minister of Home Affairs. It beeps rather loudly and disturbs a few surrounding people so I quickly take the phone from Elas and read the text.
"Rebel fire has begun in the capital, demonstrations are being performed on innocents by these rebels and they already control the section of Cronaal around Anchor City. Dear god, you better have a damn plan soon before we're all screwed. My suggestion is to ditch the ball and return to Cronaal."

I quietly agree with this whilst I wave goodbye to the President as he walks past and drag my sister out of the ballroom and to the airport. We enter a CMV Aura and move a little faster than legal throughout the city. This, however, doesn't last long as we're attacked but some unknown people.

The road explodes into rubble and the car I and Elas are in is toppled over upsidown. Some surrounding cars are on fire, most likely soon to explode as well. We hear some gunfire around us as quickly arrive police try to apprehend the criminals
"CRONAAL IS DEATH!" I hear an unknown man scream, assuming the people who attacked us are rebels at this point, and also very organised.

King Fredrik of Tronkandal was hurrying through the streets with a tourist-map in his hands. Following him was his foreign minister and two body guards.
"I could have sworn it was around here somewhere!" Fredrik yelled. He was really angry for being this late. It was his first official visit since he took over the throne.
"I guess we'll find it eventually" his minister said, launching the iSee SatNav-app on his mobile phone.
Suddenly they heard gunshots from one of the houses and shortly after, two kids ran out of it, one of them with a shotgun in his hands. The sound of gunfire erupted from all around town.
At the sight of the armed children, both the bodyguards pulled out their G3SAS.
"Calm down, men!" Fredrik said. "They're only kids"
He turned towards the children. "What is going on here? Is there a revolution or something? Do you know the way to the ball that is supposed to be held here?"
A nearby explosion and subsequent gunfire forces the party to take cover behind a pile of concrete blocks.

readers-explosion_1967562i.jpg

A large chunk of metal collapses onto my leg, proving me immobile whilst my sister is currently trapped inside the car itself, which is luckily one of the few not on fire. One car, however, does blow up due to being on fire and causes some damage to a nearby store, I hear screams as the fire spreads inside the building - How can these terrorists, or rebels, do this to people. I hear more gunfire from both sides as I begin to worry about my sister who has not made a sound since the explosion causing our car and several others to topple and go into the air causing me to become so scared as to scream at the top of my lungs
"Help! I am the Vilsuun of Cronaal!", something which could potentially get me killed if the rebels knew I was still alive. As I lie here, helpless, I notice some feet but I am unable to lift my head to look at who it is. They drag my out from under the metallic chunks of the car and onto the road, I then see their face. My Military Advisor, Uelya

midtkandal:
King Fredrik of Tronkandal was hurrying through the streets with a tourist-map in his hands. Following him was his foreign minister and two body guards.
"I could have sworn it was around here somewhere!" Fredrik yelled. He was really angry for being this late. It was his first official visit since he took over the throne.
"I guess we'll find it eventually" his minister said, launching the iSee SatNav-app on his mobile phone.
Suddenly they heard gunshots from one of the houses and shortly after, two kids ran out of it, one of them with a shotgun in his hands. The sound of gunfire erupted from all around town.
At the sight of the armed children, both the bodyguards pulled out their G3SAS.
"Calm down, men!" Fredrik said. "They're only kids"
He turned towards the children. "What is going on here? Is there a revolution or something? Do you know the way to the ball that is supposed to be held here?"
A nearby explosion and subsequent gunfire forces the party to take cover behind a pile of concrete blocks.
The children ran out of the house the terrorists were using as a prison as fast as they could.

"Hey, who's that over there?" said Cici, as the two children ran past a man clad in Royal regalia.

"I think that might be the King of Tronkandal! He might have the way back to the ballroom and our parents!" said Jason.

"YOUR MAJESTY! YOUR MAJESTY!" the two children called, running towards King Fredrik, who proceeded to turn around and look at them in response.

Just then, the terrorists emerged from the house.

"Your Majesty, we're the kids of the Prime Minister of Syrixia. Our dad and mom are at the ball you appear to be going to, and we need to escape these terrorists who kept us hostage! Please, could you help us get there?! We know the way!" panted Cici.

The bodyguards began to fire. A bloodbath ensued as the kids ran and beckoned the King and his Foreign Minister to follow.

Meanwhile, Prime Minister John Sirus, his oldest son David and his wife Patricia were sitting by the dance floor, in the midst of dancing and laughing. They did not join in.

"The King of Tronkandal should be arriving anytime soon..." said John.

"And more notably, where are Jason and Cici?" David chimed in.

"I don't know, son, I don't know. We had a Guslant search party find them but they never responded once after they left the ballroom..."

While the terrorists have been running rampant and ruining the ball, Auliancia has managed to get Solveig, Anthony, Geoffrey and Audrey onto the Kaltian private jet and out of harms way. Once the country and house leaders are safe, Auliancia decides to call in Ardal 55.

Auliancia has her cell phone out and is on an encrypted line, "Ardal 55, come in please, this is Auliancia, Commander of the Guardians of the State. Polaris and Iron Pass are safe along with the High Priest and High Priestesses. The 25th Dragoon Regiment is on standby. I advise no military intervention at the moment but I am requesting ten Ardalians since the vast majority of the Guardians here are currently protecting high profile targets."

After a brief pause as the message is relayed through appropriate encryption channels, a response finally cuts through the static, "Auliancia, this is Legatus V [due to the high amount of secrecy behind Ardal 55, Roman numerals are used in place of their first name to ensure privacy]... Good to hear that Polaris and Iron Pass are safe. I have authorized ten Ardalians to deploy, they will be with you on the ground shortly and are carrying heavy armament to deal with any situation [they are equipped with Beretta M9, Colt M4 Assault Carbine and AW50 Sniper Rifle]. I've also consulted with Chiefs Remil, Dimir and Mila... they have the 25th Dragoon Regiment accompanying the Ardalians and will be sitting off the coast ready to help on your signal."

"Thank you Legatus V. I will meet the Ardalians as soon as they hit the ground", replies Auliancia before ending the call.

OOC: Just to clarify on the numerous personal and armies I'm using...
Solveig Nightsong and Anthony Stark > Polaris and Iron Pass; leaders of Kalti

Geoffrey and Audrey > High Priest and High Priestess of House Ruach Tov di Songs

Auliancia > Commander of the Guardians of the State, leading a regiment of 20 Guardians as security detail. The Guardians are currently protecting high profile targets aboard the Kaltian private jet after news of terrorists broke out. Ten Ardalians are being deployed to help Auliancia in place of the Guardians.

Legatus V > One of the controllers of Ardal 55 (top secret security team designed to deal with any internal or external threat). No one is sure if Legatus V is male or female.

Chiefs Remil, Dimir and Mila > Joint Chiefs of the Military ... answer to Minister Holbach (Department of Defense)

25th Dragoon Regiment > Combination of the Kaltian Military, Air Force and Navy. Currently on standby off the coast if the situation falls apart completely.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" screams Patricia as the terrorists pull in.

"Dad, this may be the moment!" says David.

"Good point! Auel, call in the army!"

Ten million uniformed, organized and armed soldiers March into Pigletville within minutes. The terrorists are slaughtered. Those who defect to the side of the anti-terrorists (OOC: us) are spared. Many give info to the anti-terrorists and they are rewarded with homes or money.

Within one hour, the city of Pigletville is clear of terrorists, who then retreat back to Cronaal to aid their fellow terrorists in the Eknorve civil war.

The ball staff begins to rebuild the ballroom. Within one hour the ball is resumed but the kids and the King have not arrived yet...

Commander Auliancia mutters under her breath, "...overkill, we could have dealt with the terrorists with ten Ardalians and not had to make such a big scene over it. Oh well, what's done is done. Time to call Legatus V and the Chiefs and tell them to stand down." Auliancia takes out her phone and calls Ardal 55, "Legatus V, have the Ardalians stand down. Prime Minister Sirus of Syrixia called in his army of ten million and slaughtered the terrorists..." Some back and forth conversation happens between the two, "... yes, they made a big deal of the whole thing. Nothing we can't handle diplomatically. Understood, I'll call back Polaris and Iron Pass. The ball can resume but please have the Ardalians at the ready, you never know if we will need them". Auliancia calls her Guardians and Premier Nightsong, Vice-Premier Stark, High Priest Geoffrey and High Priestess Audrey return to the party looking none the worse for the wear and with no real concern about the terrorist threat.

Guardian Azel runs up to Commander Auliancia, "ma'am... the Prime Minister's children and King Fredrik of Tronkandal still have not shown up. Should we go and look for them?" Commander Auliancia turns to the Guardian addressing her, "be on the lookout but as of right now they are not our high priority, Prime Minister Sirus has shown he is willing to call in his army even if it causes a giant diplomatic mess. Let them deal with the problem. Our main priority right now is the safety and security of Polaris, Iron Pass, and the High Priest and High Priestesses of House Ruach Tov di Songs."

The party ran past the bodies of the terrorists who had emerged from the doorway shortly before. The children was showing the way to the ballroom.

"Wait, kids! Want to make a grand entrance?" the king said. He pulled up a radio from his pocket.
"Angel 1, this is Lion. We need urgent pickup! Our coordinates is electronically included in this transmition."

"This is Angel 1, copy that. ETA 2 minutes" a voice answered.

Shortly after a helicopter landed at a nearby square to pick up the King and the rest of the party. As they flew towards the ballroom, they could see soldiers flood the street.

"Trust Syrixia to keep an army handy at any time", Fredrik chuckled.
"Remind me to give your dad a box of cigars when we see him" he said to the kids.

As the helicopter touched the ground outside the ballroom 4 soldiers jumped out to clear the area. "All green, sir" one of them yelled into the cabin.

The area was looking like a warzone. There were soldiers everywhere and the occational gunshot could be heard in the distance. Inside an army of servants was working desperately to clean the mess.
Fredrik could see Prime Minister John Sirus and the rest of his family sitting by a table, obviously upset with something, everyone talking either into a phone, a radio or to some military officer.

"Hey, Sirus! Is this the way you teach your kids how to fend for themselves?" Fredrik said jokingly with a grin. "Your soldiers did a great job at mopping up the baddies. Here. You've earned it" He put a box of Cruban cigars on the table before the prime minister.
"Now. Where's the food. I've been walking around the town all day and I'm starving!"

"Honey, you do realized you probably just killed Syrixia's relationship with everyone, right?" said Patricia.

"Nah, look around! Some people are thanking us, lives are being saved, terrorists are being brought back to sanity, and the ball is as normal as it was before." said the Prime Minister reassuredly, while being hugged by a thankful civilian.

David looked as his parents went up to dance once more, not forgetting what they had- his sister and brother were still missing, and the King of Tronkandal with them. He decided to go out into the city of Pigletville and look for them himself.

The army had by now cleared up the city, and there was no blood and no corpses to be seen on the streets. The city was as it was, and the army withdrew, though as specified before, the Kaltians remained, guarding the ball.

David walked out into the streets. The city was clean now, as he had noticed, but the skies were cloudy. It was night though, so this didn't matter much, and some bright stars like Sirius could be seen along with a faint rendition of the Moon.

He noticed four figures coming up the street. Two were smaller, probably children. One was dressed in extravagant regalia and one in a suit. They were all covered in scars and were tired. The one in the suit was bleeding, although this was hard to see.

He confirmed it was the missing King and his foreign minister, as well as Jason and Cici, and ran down the stairs. They were brought into a private room filled with a pink gas and after an hour, their scars were gone. They went outside, met with their friends and family, and joined the party.

The ball was coming back together. John smiled.

OOC: Tronkandal and Syrixia... two totally different accounts of how the children are reunited. We need some consistency with the story...

midtkandal:
"Hey, Sirus! Is this the way you teach your kids how to fend for themselves?" Fredrik said jokingly with a grin. "Your soldiers did a great job at mopping up the baddies. Here. You've earned it" He put a box of Cruban cigars on the table before the prime minister.
"Now. Where's the food. I've been walking around the town all day and I'm starving!"
"Thanks! I love these!" said John, proceeding to smoke one. Patricia declined to join in.

"Hey, dad, what are those?" said Jason, always tricksy even though he almost died in the terrorist-occupied house.

"They're not for you or Cici." said John, tossing a cigar to David. Jason angrily looked at David for a moment and then David smirked back.

"Now, then, Your Majesty: I believe the food is that way. It's been relatively untouched, since we've all eaten, so feel free to dig in! It's a new batch!" says John, motioning toward the massive buffet table.

Kalti:
OOC: Tronkandal and Syrixia... two totally different accounts of how the children are reunited. We need some consistency with the story...
OOC: I went with Tronkdandal's, adding in some of mine to the canon. Here's a chart:

David finds kids and Tronkandalians

Healing gas room for the four

King comes out, tosses John a cigar

We go from there (View my past post for the we go from there)

Syrixia:
Kalti:
OOC: I went with Tronkdandal's, adding in some of mine to the canon. Here's a chart:

Thank you. Doesn't help when stuff gets posted within a few minutes of each other.

Kalti:
Syrixia:
Kalti:

Thank you. Doesn't help when stuff gets posted within a few minutes of each other.

Yeah, sorry. These things happen when someone is writing at the same time :P

All are in attendance, the terrorist mess has been cleaned and the ballroom repaired: High Priest Geoffrey and High Priestess Audrey take the stage. Geoffrey speaks first, "Good evening everyone. Now, despite the fact that we disagree with Prime Minister Sirus and his excessive show of force in dealing with the terrorists I want to take a moment to honor the bravery of the Syrixian soldiers and the other soldiers involved in making sure the Syrixian children returned to their parents safe. Please join us in the singing of 'I Vow To Thee My Country'." Audrey takes the microphone from Geoffrey and begins to sing. By the end of the first few lines, Geoffrey, Solveig and Anthony have joined in. By the end of the first stanza, the entire ballroom is singing.

[flash=300,250]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvouc8Qs_MI[/flash]
I vow to thee, my country, all earthly things above,
Entire and whole and perfect, the service of my love;
The love that asks no question, the love that stands the test,
That lays upon the altar the dearest and the best;
The love that never falters, the love that pays the price,
The love that makes undaunted the final sacrifice.
I heard my country calling, away across the sea,
Across the waste of waters she calls and calls to me.
Her sword is girded at her side, her helmet on her head,[6]
And round her feet are lying the dying and the dead.
I hear the noise of battle, the thunder of her guns,
I haste to thee my mother, a son among thy sons.
And there's another country, I've heard of long ago,
Most dear to them that love her, most great to them that know;
We may not count her armies, we may not see her King;
Her fortress is a faithful heart, her pride is suffering;
And soul by soul and silently her shining bounds increase,
And her ways are ways of gentleness, and all her paths are peace.

Kalti:
All are in attendance, the terrorist mess has been cleaned and the ballroom repaired: High Priest Geoffrey and High Priestess Audrey take the stage. Geoffrey speaks first, "Good evening everyone. Now, despite the fact that we disagree with Prime Minister Sirus and his excessive show of force in dealing with the terrorists I want to take a moment to honor the bravery of the Syrixian soldiers and the other soldiers involved in making sure the Syrixian children returned to their parents safe. Please join us in the singing of 'I Vow To Thee My Country'." Audrey takes the microphone from Geoffrey and begins to sing. By the end of the first few lines, Geoffrey, Solveig and Anthony have joined in. By the end of the first stanza, the entire ballroom is singing.

[flash=300,250]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvouc8Qs_MI[/flash]
I vow to thee, my country, all earthly things above,
Entire and whole and perfect, the service of my love;
The love that asks no question, the love that stands the test,
That lays upon the altar the dearest and the best;
The love that never falters, the love that pays the price,
The love that makes undaunted the final sacrifice.
I heard my country calling, away across the sea,
Across the waste of waters she calls and calls to me.
Her sword is girded at her side, her helmet on her head,[6]
And round her feet are lying the dying and the dead.
I hear the noise of battle, the thunder of her guns,
I haste to thee my mother, a son among thy sons.
And there's another country, I've heard of long ago,
Most dear to them that love her, most great to them that know;
We may not count her armies, we may not see her King;
Her fortress is a faithful heart, her pride is suffering;
And soul by soul and silently her shining bounds increase,
And her ways are ways of gentleness, and all her paths are peace.
Suddenly, a thundering applause rocks the ball from all its attendants. Jason is seen jumping up and down, and Patricia smiles at Premier Nightsong.

"it's too bad the Cronaalis missed this..." said John.

"Indeed. Oh, look! It's time for your speech!" replied Patricia.

John steps up to the podium.

Ladies and Gentlemen, esteemed friends and fellow TNPers, we are gathered here today to celebrate the victory over Europe, and now, an added victory over the Cronaali terrorists. This proves our power as the greatest region in the world, and the fact that Syrixia's army alone was able to clean up the terrorists proves that together we can steamroll anyone who stands before us, whether it be dictatorships, anarchists or, as we have seen, terrorists. And it proves more than ever, over all else, this: we shall always go on to the end, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our region whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills and we shall remain strong and prosperous forever...and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this pristine North Pacifican archipelago or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our allies beyond the seas would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, the North Pacific, with all its power and might, steps forth better, greater and stronger. And it is with this pledge that I say firmly and patriotically, we shall protect ourselves, our liberties, and most important of all, our sacred Honor. So, let us not forget the sacrifices our armies made to bring us to a prosperous future and BEYOND; and let us keep this pledge in mind by remembering four words, the four words I and my people back home in the glorious Republic of Syrixia live by, of which embody courage, power, pride, prestige and most definitely valor: WE SHALL NEVER SURRENDER!!!

John sits down, and cheers, hoots and of course applause rock the ballroom. John is smothered in kisses from his family, especially Patricia.

The Kaltian delegation joins in on the applause.

Premier Nightsong steps back to talk to Commander Auliancia, "Commander, do you agree with the Syrixian grandstanding and their show of force?" Auliancia replies, "No ma'am. Personally I prefer to stay in the back, make sure the four of you are safe here at this ball. Honestly, we could have easily dealt with this crisis without the show of force, it just puts everyone on edge. Legatus V had given me permission to use Ardalians, no one would ever have known we were here cleaning up the mess." Premier Nightsong nods, "Ah yes, Ardal 55... good work on calling them in on this situation even if their help was not needed at the end." Vice-Premier Stark has joined the conversation, "I agree with both of you. However, Prime Minister Sirus and Syrixia are a strong power in the region, not to mention their ten million strong army, they could prove useful even if we do disagree with their methods in how they handle situations."

Ambassador Granite was uneasy. A night of partying had become a night of hell, from kidnapping to terrorists to grand armies. On the plus side the girl he had found was still alive and still quite interested in him. Thankfully she was part Malvadian and he could bring her back to the embassy.

The ambassador began daydreaming about his new girl. Suddenly he snapped back into focus and made some quick decisions. He pulled out a small communicator. A man appeared on the screen.

"Yes ambassador?"

"Prepare a helicopter to leave the embassy. I must return to Malvad. There are urgent matters to be discussed."

"Yes ambassador."

Ambassador Granite shut off the communicator. He grabbed his girl and quickly slipped out of the ballroom.

Cronaal:
OOC: Is the rebel threat cleared up because I wasn't finished with that.
OOC: Yes, Syrixia went slightly overboard and wiped them out with a ten million strong army...

However, they were only kicked out of the ball, no further.

Kalti:
Cronaal:
OOC: Is the rebel threat cleared up because I wasn't finished with that.
OOC: Yes, Syrixia went slightly overboard and wiped them out with a ten million strong army...

However, they were only kicked out of the ball, no further.
OOC: I'll void his action to my situation as I was incomplete with that. He's always overboard, slightly annoying.

As Uelya drags me out from the metal and onto the ground, which is no comfier as it's covered in shards of glass and small chunks of concrete, he begins to try and push my car over to see is Elas is alive. Elas is equally important as I because she is the Hue'dis lok Akimor, Keeper of Money, and we'll loose plenty of vital information if she dies. Several soldiers than Uelya brought with him also begin in the attempt to push the car, but they fail. Fulskon metal is too heavy.

I quietly come to the realization that they can't do anything and my eyes begin to tear up. Not because of money, but because she was my last relative. The last. As I watch then fail over and over, I begin to give up hope and simply tell them to 'Stop!' and they do, it's a hopeless task. More gunshots, they quickly turn back to shooting the rebels and protecting me. I don't want protecting anymore.

President Hilley, his wife, and General Akerman made their way down the stairs, followed by Guslant soldiers "Roger that, corporal, this is General Akerman, get the parameter cleared of all rebel troops," said Akerman. Debra suddenly entered the ballroom, covered in ash and soot. "Bravissimo, the ballroom is safe!" she yelled. Akerman, surprised by her entrance, accidentally swung at her face, knocking her into the dessert table. First Lady Hilley screamed and ran to the pumpkin pie that was by Debra's head "You almost hurt my pumpkin pie!" she said, scooping some out with her hand and putting it in her mouth. Vice President Tucker, Sergeant Strampher, and Minister Beier soon approached and the group went outside. Guslant hovercrafts flew over the ballroom and protected it from any harm. "Well, elections are tomorrow..." said Hilley as he grabbed his wife in a side hug. The others soon hugged as well (including Debra, who was covered in an assortment of different desserts) and watched the Pigletville city in action.

OOC: I'm confused on the situation of the roughly 10 rebels attacking me at the moment. I have a feeling they've already been defeated twice by two different nations.

Cronaal:
OOC: I'm confused on the situation of the roughly 10 rebels attacking me at the moment. I have a feeling they've already been defeated twice by two different nations.
OOC: To clarify...
- When the rebels/terrorists attacked and the children went missing the Kaltian delegation was brought to the armored private jet for safety. Auliancia was calling in ten Ardalians (our equivalent of Special Forces to deal with said problem).
- Before she (I) could act, Syrixia used his 10/30 million strong army
- You voided the Syrixian armies actions

So... as far as I can tell, they were defeated by Syrixia, you rolled back time and now they are still a threat.

Kalti:
Cronaal:
OOC: To clarify...
- When the rebels/terrorists attacked and the children went missing the Kaltian delegation was brought to the armored private jet for safety. Auliancia was calling in ten Ardalians (our equivalent of Special Forces to deal with said problem).
- Before she (I) could act, Syrixia used his 10/30 million strong army
- You voided the Syrixian armies actions

So... as far as I can tell, they were defeated by Syrixia, you rolled back time and now they are still a threat.
OOC: Thenks.
Gunfire continues to surround me as I ponder about my sister and how I'm not dead as well just as I hear muffled noise from inside the car. I drag myself slowly to the side of the car and shout at it to see if I receive any replies, I do. My face smiles with glee as I hit the side of the car to notify nearby people that my sister is alive and that we need to end the gunfire fast if we want to save her, the scientist is smart. Just as I begin smiling and getting hope, I see a bullet go right into Uelya's skull and blood pouring out of his forehead. He throws his arm in my direction as he dies and I reach out for it, failing. I shuffle forward slightly and manage to grab his hand but I also realize I'm in rebel view due to the fact that I then proceed to get shot in the shoulder twice.

I scream in pain.

As gunfire continues to rage between the rebels and Cronaalians, the ten Ardalians dispatched by Legatus V have arrived and met up with Commander Auliancia. Very quickly they receive reports that Akotye Anworth and his sister Elas'intorzsk di Mostche are pinned down under heavy rebel fire and move out to save them.

"Ardal V through IX [the snipers of the group], take up positions on the rooftops, lay down covering fire as we push towards them," orders the Commander. "Ma'am", is the only reply she gets before the four run off to find the best position. To the rest of the Ardalians, "men, women... with me, we must do what we can to save Akotye and Elas". The only reply is a curt "yes ma'am" from all six before they form up and move out. Thanks to suppressing fire acting as a distraction from the snipers, the seven manage to make it to the car unscathed. They quickly patch up Akotye of his two shoulder gunshot wounds. Once he is stable, Commander Auliancia asks, "sir, are you all right?"

Edit: OOC... Just a heads up, there is Commander Auliancia leading a team of ten Ardalians. They are equipped with heavy weaponry and armor. I did not continue the story as it is now at a point of being picked up by Cronaal.

"I- I think I am, my sister, the Hue'dis los Akimor, is trapped under a 700 tonne car and my Military Advisor is dead. I doubt it highly. Oh, and there's a civil war in my home nation which is just fucking dandy." I say this in a highly irritated tone as it's obvious people have died or are struggling underneath cars at the moment.
"I do however thank you for 'exterminating' those rebels." I add, but in a slightly happier tone. As I say these, I see several jets in the sky, rather needless for 10 people with guns but it saved my life.

"Glad to hear you're ok sir. Don't worry about your sister, we'll get her out.", states Ardal I before turning to Commander Auliancia. "Ma'am, the car weighs a ton but we did bring along the metal cutting kit, we should be able to cut through to get her out." The Commander ponders this for a moment, "do it. And while you are at it have Ardal II, III, IV, and X help others who are trapped under cars. I don't want to leave the impression that we didn't try to help everyone". "Yes ma'am", before everyone scurries off to do their job.

Commander Auliancia taps the throat mike, "Ardal V through IX... stay in your positions. Provide cover fire if any more rebels show up." After relaying that order she pulls out her cell phone and with a heavy sigh calls Legatus V. "Legatus, Akotye is safe, we are working on saving his sister. Deploy the 28th Dragoon Regiment to supplement the 25th Dragoon Regiment that is sitting off the coast. There is a civil war raging in Cronaal. I know it might be overkill but I'd rather be over-prepared then under-prepared with a military response."

OOC: Actually, good point. Pretend the ten million army soldiers were a 100,000 man task force deployed in the city that collaborated with Kalti.

Thinking about it, bringing in the whole army is quite ridiculous.

"Oxval dis morrk lloske jueles vos encaste lormestahn exlavikse li dos dis onkes Cronaal. Juales konthos Uelya konthes lavidoes anto'reque san sun leste morsthe-kan Elas'intorszk carsun leste consthe." I speak the Eknorve's incomprehensible language to Fort Dislacque in the Gundelsthe Province of Cronaal, untouched by the rebels. I grab my OnePlus Sixteen and view the Cronaali news, nothing good. Bombings and open-fire on a vital city.

As I view my surroundings and take in what just happened, I notice that the destruction was further than I imagine, the bomb initially used against the car seemed to have destroyed a vast area. Maybe two streets length and some buildings? The rebels aren't afraid to hurt innocents if it means I'll die.

Back