Stories of The North Pacific feature: Hohenzollern Kings of the Eireland

r3naissanc3r

TNPer
-
-
moce-seal.png

Stories of The North Pacific feature: Hohenzollern Kings of the Eireland

For the ninth volume of Stories of The North Pacific, the Executive Staff of the Ministry of Culture has chosen to feature: Hohenzollern Kings of the Eireland. Congratulations to its author, The Eireland!

As a featured author, The Eireland is welcome to display the Stories badge in their signature and in the featured dispatch:
stories.png

The factbook will remain pinned in the WFE and linked in the News Box until November 29th. It is also reproduced below for your convenience. Note that because of coding incompatibilities between the NationStates game and our forum, the reproduction is only partial.

You can nominate factbooks to be featured in Stories of The North Pacific here. And you can join the team selecting the features by applying for the Executive Staff here.

Hohenzollern Kings of the Eireland

House of Hohenzollern of the Eireland
Monarch[c]Portrait[c]Birth[c]Marriages[c]Death[c]Claim[c] Brian III Joachim Franz Humbert 1 October 1916 -
16 December 1947
[c]
rblxSQM.jpg
[c]17 December 1890
Dublin, the Eireland
Son of William II of Prussia and Augusta Viktoria of Schleswig-Holstein[c]Princess Marie-Auguste
of Anhalt
11 March 1916
Three Children[c]16 December 1947
Dublin, the Eireland
aged 56[c]Given the Eirish throne after
the signing
of the Easter Treaty

Monarch[c]Portrait[c]Birth[c]Marriages[c]Death[c]Claim[c] Charles I Séarlas I Karl Franz
Wilhelm
Friedrich
Eduard
16 December 1947 -
23 January 1975
[c]
6eT98NY.jpg
[c]15 December 1916
Dublin, the Eireland
Son of Brian III and Marie-Auguste of Anhalt[c]Princess Henriette of Schönaich-Carolath
5 October 1940
Four Children[c]23 January 1979
Dublin, the Eireland
aged 63[c]Son of Brian III

Monarch[c]Portrait[c]Birth[c]Marriages[c]Death[c]Claim[c] Brian IV Brian William Edward
Duncan
23 January 1975 -
5 July 2014
[c]
zoraM04.jpg
[c]3 September 1943
Dublin, the Eireland
Son of Charles I and Henriette of Schönaich-Carolath[c]Maria Vladimirovna, Grand Duchess of Russia
4 September 1970
Two Children[c]5 July 2014
Dublin, the Eireland
aged 71[c]Son of Charles I

Monarch[c]Portrait[c]Birth[c]Marriages[c]Heir Apparent[c]Claim[c] Roderick II Ruaidhrí II Roderick Nicholas
Charles Patrick
5 July 2014 -
[c]
Gu8BxXP.jpg
[c]3 September 1971
Dublin, the Eireland
Son of Brian IV and Maria Vladimirovna[c]Princess Märtha Louise of Norway
8 May 1996
Four Children[c]Roderick, Crown Prince of the Eireland[c]Son of Brian IV

Back