The Great North Pacific Trade Agreement

Having been hit by the worst drought in a hundred years, The Cascadian Commonwealth would like to order water and other severe drought relief supplies.

Harbor: Port Angeles Harbor, Port Angeles, The Cascadian Commonwealth

If you could supply these supplies, it would be greatly appreciated.

- Cascadia

Eumenor proposes that members of the GTNPTR community put together aid packages to assist Cascadia. Eumenor is sending four large liquid tankers full of clean water, as well as purification supplies to turn seawater into clean drinking water.
They will be arriving at Port Angeles at 11:30 on Monday.

We were about to say that as well. We should help Cascadia work on desalination plants, as they have a wide coastline.

(OOC: I can see an RP forming...should we make a thread?)

Nasania wishes to assist in the Cascadian situation and can provide ships. We would also like to function as 'facilitators' of trade for general GNPTA affairs, like Syrixia, Eumenor, and McMasterdonia.

The Democracy of Guslantis is not on the membership list. I'd also like to become a sponsor nation as Guslantis is a large naval nation.

New Sekai is accepted.

Guslantis is heartily accepted!

Both of you will be admitted when Eumenor approves.

I could probably remake the trade map including the new airline capabilities but I won't because I'm lazy.

Tronkandal would really like to take part in this trade-agreement.
We need recources for our industry and can offer finished products for export.

I have made some edits to the OP. I think that it will help to clarify what the agreement is and how it works. Eumenor and I had discussed this probably a month or so ago, but I didn't get around to it until now.

I have saved the old OP for Eumenor, in case he doesn't like the new one. Feel free to edit it further as you wish.

Greetings friends, members of the Great North Pacific Trade Route.
Firstly, New Sekai, Guslantis, and Tronkandal are all cordially accepted - welcome!
Secondly, I would like to express my gratitude to McMasterdonia for vastly improving the OP. It is a lot clearer, I'm sure we will all agree!
I want to also thank Scandigrad for pinning this thread - this is another very important step for GNPTS. I hope one day we will have our own subforum and a thriving community to rival the DU. But more on this another time.
Finally, I wish, to commemorate our pinning, to commission a seal for the trade route which can be displayed in the signatures of member nations. Therefore, I would like anybody who is interested to create a seal for the organisation. Plembobria has a large amount of experience in this field, so I will contact him; but anyone reading this, whether in the route or not, can apply if interested. I look forward to seeing what we come up with!
Yours,
Eumenor

Free Trade between the established nations of the North Pacific is paramount to the economic stability and future progress of our region. For this reason The Federation Of Coldera pledges our support in favor of The Great North Pacific Free Trade Agreement.

The Allied States of Bustos, seeking to further expand trade and business dealings across The North Pacific, wishes to join TGNPTA. We feel being part of this organization will be mutually beneficial.

What we bring to the TGNPTA:

1) Free Trade; we impose no tariffs and welcome global competition into our nation for our residents.

2) Open Trade; anything can be bought and sold in the Allied States. All of your wares are welcomed. The only exception are slaves.

What we seek to gain from the TGNPTA:

1) Expanded and secure trade networks

2) To see fairer global market conditions by low to no tariffs imposed on Bustian goods.

We understand this is not a free trade network but hope mutual membership will ease reception of Bustian goods into foreign markets.

Cascadia:
Having been hit by the worst drought in a hundred years, The Cascadian Commonwealth would like to order water and other severe drought relief supplies.

- [me]
I'd like to reopen supply routes for this. The President has declared a State of Emergency after this month's record drought. Shipment will be to the same harbor. Teriffs will not be collected for relief supplies.

Again, all help will be greatly appreciated.

- [me]

We will gladly help. Last we checked we sent workers to help you construct a desalination plant. How is that going?

Cascadia:
Cascadia:

- Cascadia
I'd like to reopen supply routes for this. The President has declared a State of Emergency after this month's record drought. Shipment will be to the same harbor. Teriffs will not be collected for relief supplies.

Again, all help will be greatly appreciated.

- Cascadia
Dear All,
I would like to call the nations of our great trade organisation to help Cascadia in his plight; the steady stream of ships from Eumenor and Syrixia continue to flow, but more effort is needed. I would suggest to Cascadia that he PM each member in order to gain the aid he needs.
In other news, I am pleased to present you with this: the official GNPTA seal!
gnpta2.png

Many thanks to Plembobria for his great work.
I am currently in negotiations about our own subforum, but more on this later.
Yours,
Eumenor

The Allied States of Darcania, due to one of its member states being primarily a maritime city-state, would like to express its interest in joining this organization. A map to our port may be provided if requested.

Accepted, pending approval from Eumenor. We need all the ports we can get.

Oh and Eumenor, perhaps put the seal centered above the text in the OP?

Welcome, Plembobria and Darcania! I would like to ask each of you for your aid in Cascadia's current drought emergency. Relief supplies would be greatly appreciated. You can find more info in my posts above.

Thanks to all the suppliers. Cascadia's rain season will not begin for a while and we hope that you all continue with the support. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

@Sirixia, the desalination plants are fully operational, thank you so much.

Current Drought Relief Suppliers: Eumenor and Syrixia

- [me]

Cascadia:
Welcome, Plembobria and Darcania! I would like to ask each of you for your aid in Cascadia's current drought emergency. Relief supplies would be greatly appreciated. You can find more info in my posts above.

Thanks to all the suppliers. Cascadia's rain season will not begin for a while and we hope that you all continue with the support. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

- Cascadia
The United States of New Sekai is willing to help your nation out.

Cascadia:

- Cascadia
You forgot about me.

Cascadia:

- Cascadia
Darcania is a small nation; however, we are willing to send what we are able to spare: Water, food, lumber, and ores. While the water and food may be too little to make any large impact in Cascadia's current drought, our lumber and ores are plentiful enough that you may use it to build further desalination plants or any other necessary buildings.

Back