The Great North Pacific Trade Agreement

As I recall, Melchior was one of Melkor's names before he bacame Morgoth. Not 100% sure though.

And yes, Eru Iluvatar is the God figure of LOTR, of which I am a huge fan :yes: I am lucky enough to have the Hobbit, all three LOTR books and the Silmarillion, and I'm hoping to get Unfinished Tales of my birthday on the 22nd.

And thank you for my admittance to the Trade route! :hello:

If I may can I join the trade agreement as my companies have recently been producing Futuristic Battle Armor Suits.

The USF wishes to join this agreement. We are an economically powerful nation, renowned for our information technology sector, which will ship to any nations on this route.

Helgraf:
If I may can I join the trade agreement as my companies have recently been producing Futuristic Battle Armor Suits.

The Spokesman of Eumenor:
Welcome, Helgraf! Futuristic battle armour? We'll have a few thousand units of those, please.

Mmh, this sound like military secrets :ADN:

Nessuno:
Mmh, this sound like military secrets :ADN:
Eumenor has nothing to hide! Our people know exactly what's going on inside our military. In fact, it is them who decide what's going on inside our military. Folmerica and the USF are hereby admitted. I'm hoping something's going to happen with the map pretty soon, so watch this space.

Greetings all.
F16MBnh.jpg
This is my first draught of the route. Apologies, it's a bit too big a file; obviously it'll look better when I'm done. Any alterations, let me know. Just some notices:
Folmerica, please consider being put on the official TNP map, so that we can add you to this map. The link is: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7201800/1/.
Also, can everyone please supply me with the name of your main port on the side of your nation passed by the route, so that I may add them too?
Thanks,
Eumenor

Greetings all.
F16MBnh.jpg
This is my first draught of the route. Apologies, it's a bit too big a file; obviously it'll look better when I'm done. Any alterations, let me know. Just some notices:
Folmerica, please consider being put on the official TNP map, so that we can add you to this map. The link is: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7201800/1/.
Also, can everyone please supply me with the name of your main port on the side of your nation passed by the route, so that I may add them too?
Thanks,
Eumenor
Looks like Folmerica is already on the map...

The Lancerian Empire would like to be admitted to the Trade Route. We produce oil, chalk, graphite, and sapphires. As a result, we export Chalk, pencils, oil, and sapphires.

Greetings all.
F16MBnh.jpg
Thanks,
Eumenor
Good work Eumenor :clap:
My main port is Port Patterson.

The Lancerian Empire is admitted into the trade route pending approval from Eumenor.

The Dish'Nok val Di Morrsk eys Cronaal wishes to be permitted into the Regional Trade Route. We offer technology not found elsewhere and imported goods from Azkay, an Arabian nation, and Abensca, a nation stuck in the medieval period.

Can everyone please supply me with the name of your main port on the side of your nation passed by the route, so that I may add them too?
Balamb, our capital. Your route passed right next to it.

Our main port along the trade route is Trident which is on the point that juts out on the east coast. We also have Malvad City on the southeastern tip. Trident can supply the route with Malvadian Rum, the best of all North Pacifican rums, and Malvad City can provide a world-class financial district for trade.

Cronaals main port is inland and accessed via. the national river named Korsvol si dos Nahsk. The river connects to Port Ye'kos which is part of the ex-capital city of Huirtave and also to Lake Risvorl kos which then connects back to the sea via. the river named Korsvol si dos Fely-ak.

There are several minor ports along the coastline, the two notice ones are Port Nosye to the south and Port Oks'las dis to the North.

Port Nosye is mainly the port we use to export the imported goods from Abensca and Azkay whilst Port Oks'las is the port used to import-export technology and related. Port Ye'kos is an all-use port because of it's sheer size.

Just realized, if you adjusted the route a bit you could use New Balamb, a small city north of Balamb, as a port. It is a port town and was created solely for ports, marinas and maritime activity, and is also the HQ of our navy.

On behalf of the Kaltian Estate, the Most Serene Republic of Kalti wishes to join the Great North Pacific Trade Agreement.

Our primary exports are oil (Tivat), aluminum (Kotor), fish (Berane) and wine (Valais). These four exports are traded from Port Tir na Nog which is located on the eastern side of Acquaviva Island in Castelli di Valais a short distance away from the Castelli capital, Aelmor. We also export wheat which is traded from Port Tuatha de Danann which is located on the western side of Serravalle Island in Castelli di Songs right outside the nation's capital, City of Songs.

Military tech is worked on in Saham (Berane) but the current sitting Joint Chiefs and Ardal 55 have not given the authorization to share said tech. If this decision changes in the future, a new post will be made here about that.

Back