The North Pacific Press Releases

Notice from the Minister

I would just like to note that members of the Home Affairs Ministry shall no longer be using this thread to upvote as it is now, and originally, to be used for the Ministry to make the public aware of an dispatches issued by the Government of The North Pacific. Posts made by members of Home Affairs shall be deleted.

There's a small typo - the whom after COE should be who. I'm also not sure what it means to have a "refreshingly, predictable election". :P Maybe change predictable to something else?

SillyString:
There's a small typo - the whom after COE should be who. I'm also not sure what it means to have a "refreshingly, predictable election". :P Maybe change predictable to something else?
Noted regarding COE. I meant 'refreshingly predictable' as most people, if not all, knew you would be victorious (the reason for 'predictable') and despite that people really looked forward to an Asta delegacy and Myroria was elected VD (the reason for 'refreshingly'). But do you have another adjective in mind instead of predictable?

Back