Deputy Ministers

r3naissanc3r

TNPer
-
-
I would like all Ministers except for Gladio and Abacathea to appoint at least one Deputy Minister for your Ministry. You can appoint more than one if you want, but that is entirely up to you and how you want to run your Ministry.

You can look for appointees among the already existing members of the Executive Staff for your Ministry, or check for people that have been active in the area you are responsible for during the past term. If you are not sure whom you want to appoint, I can make recommendations. You are also welcome to continue with the same Deputy Ministers your Ministry had last term, if you think that's the best choice.

Once you decide whom to appoint, you should make an announcement within your Ministry. You should make an announcement even if you decide to keep the same Deputy Minister(s) as last term, to highlight that they will continue serving in that role.

Alright, r3n.
I'll go ahead and make an announcement about it right ahead in my Ministry.
I think in the beginning of this term I am going to be appointing Andrew as my only Deputy for now.

~ Tomb

I am appointing Fenichi and Sauceistan as the culture deputies. I will make an announcement in the culture forum soon.

I'm keeping Egalotir on.

I'm assuming that I will not be required to act as Deputy for Communications this time around, but will continue to serve as an editor?

I appoint myself. Thus allowing myself to have a deputy and therefore not feel outside the clique you guys are obviously forming and leaving gladio and myself out of.

Back