What are you currently watching?

No. I was not a Trump fan until a couple of weeks of weeks ago when I was able to catch up on some few years of current events. I would have classified myself as Democrat prior to that point.

Can you truly not see what he’s doing? Yes, he tends toward what may appear to be an immense ego. Also true that
I’ve yet to examine his past, but while this self magnification may be a truth, it is far from the only truth...please note that i’m Saying ‘a truth,’ not the truth. My newly reconstructed worldview is no better than anyone else’s, though I do believe it to be a solid/amorphous one.

As to what Trump stuff: Televised rallies, interviews, ‘waking dreams,’for lack of a better term, various news stations.

Edit: addition:: currently watching the weather channel.

Isimud:
No. I was not a Trump fan until a couple of weeks of weeks ago when I was able to catch up on some few years of current events. I would have classified myself as Democrat prior to that point.

Can you truly not see what he’s doing? Yes, he tends toward what may appear to be an immense ego. Also true that
I’ve yet to examine his past, but while this self magnification may be a truth, it is far from the only truth...please note that i’m Saying ‘a truth,’ not the truth. My newly reconstructed worldview is no better than anyone else’s, though I do believe it to be a solid/amorphous one.

As to what Trump stuff: Televised rallies, interviews, ‘waking dreams,’for lack of a better term, various news stations.

Edit: addition:: currently watching the weather channel.
I wouldn't say I'm a fan of Trump, but if the election was tomorrow, I would probably vote for him. I really don't like the way the media treats him. I feel that I can no longer trust CNN or MSNBC. It doesn't matter what he does, they will attack it. I think the big thing with Trump is his ego and that he's not a professional politician.

I'm watching American Pickers on History.

Back