Map Claims Thread

Please, put my nation, The South Lands, on the south(obviously) and on the coast.
Peace!

Just to say but to clarify i would like it be called Boxica and the land just to remind you is south of archegnum taking the island south of it and some surrounding land.

All of those are accepted. Map won't be coming tonight due to a really shitty rl thing that happened.

Monday or Tuesday.

Change the Name of my Nation to Hapre, since i just moved in with this Nation and it's my main. I'll still be here in The Forums, just with another account

Beautiful, except I didn`t know that New Haven had requested part of the middle of the island I was going for. My empire looks significantly less pretty than it was going to :( lol

Edit: do you think I could also have that little island off the SW coast of the westernmost island (the one with the Kingdom of Airella on it)?

Hello! If it isn't too big, could I have the island Southeast of Pegleg Industries and Northeast of Legington? Many thanks from Dalies.

Whoops, I was looking at an older version of the map. Instead if I could have the area of land to the east of Zombie Bikers that would be great. Thank you!

Hello. The area of land i would like for my nation on this map is, the area around the Estuary (the opening of the river into the sea) south of Zombie Bikers, in the cove. As well as this, could it be possible that i have a small island in the cove next to the Estuary. The country doesn't have to be big, just around that river estuary.

If you need help in placing where i am wanting, i'm sure i could help.

Thank you :)

Hello,

I would like to be added to the map please.

I would prefer the northern most area of the most southern island. The same island where Hapre is. If You could add me on the North Western side, including the coast and Mountain range.

Thank you.

(P.s. If you need clarification, please message me.)

I'll get to these claims in the next few days. Been busy setting up my own RP region but I'm definitely still committed to helping out here.

Hello. I know you are busy, but would mind putting an island named 'Democratic Union' in the circle here:

wefqwaefg.png

It doesn't have to be too big, and the shape of the island doesn't matter either. Thanks in advance.

Fenichi:
Hello. I know you are busy, but would mind putting an island named 'Democratic Union' in the circle here:

wefqwaefg.png

It doesn't have to be too big, and the shape of the island doesn't matter either. Thanks in advance.
This would go along with our Democratic Union RP we're working on.

These will be done when when my new laptop charger arrives.

Hi,
Could The Democratic Republic of Eumenor have the area near the Republic of Astana (if that's OK with them) around the bay and the island?
20s83u8.jpg

I have marked it with black lines.
Thanks!

Hmm. I would like the land north of McMasterdonia and Gladio for my nation of "Nasania", and I would like both sides of the river inland and the coastline just north of McMasterdonia. I most of all would like the climate to be temperate. Please read my Factbook because that gives information on my country. Thanks.

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=nasania

New Map

Egalotir:
Egalotir is planning on adding more of the land to the north, as our national Forest.
How much more? Also, keep in mind that this is a political map showing national territory -- how one uses the land and/or sea is entirely up to the individual nation. Bear in mind that you already have a large country. Bear in the forest as well.

Proxy of Demescia:
Nevermind. I'll use the remaining land of Airella's continent
I'm reminded that one way to piss off a Texan is to tell him that you're willing to divide Alaska in half -- and make Texas the third largest state in the USA.

You might find that your trade opportunities improve if you have more than one partner on that continent, and some scarcity where you'll actually need things as well as export items. Would you consider a slightly smaller claim so that four nations could fit on that continent?

>^,,^<
Alunya

New Map

The short story is that Nierr, The North Pacific's official cartographer, got himself entirely deleted throughout NationStates for a violation of terms and conditions. That would put a crimp on anyone's desire to help manage game activities like map making, so his absence in this thread is understandable.

So I've stepped in to fill the vacuum for the moment. I figure that if anyone is really unhappy with how I'm managing the map, then they can move to have me disbarred from the Regional Assembly, or disenfranchised, or otherwise disqualified from running for office -- any office.

That said, since I'm not the Original Poster (OP), I can't edit to update the OP post about the latest map. So we're muddling along this way for the moment.

>^,,^<
Alunya

Alunya:
New Map

The short story is that Nierr, The North Pacific's official cartographer, got himself entirely deleted throughout NationStates for a violation of terms and conditions. That would put a crimp on anyone's desire to help manage game activities like map making, so his absence in this thread is understandable.

So I've stepped in to fill the vacuum for the moment. I figure that if anyone is really unhappy with how I'm managing the map, then they can move to have me disbarred from the Regional Assembly, or disenfranchised, or otherwise disqualified from running for office -- any office.

That said, since I'm not the Original Poster (OP), I can't edit to update the OP post about the latest map. So we're muddling along this way for the moment.

>^,,^<
Alunya
YAY... Im happy you took over!! Im sure you'll do great!

Congrats on your new role, Alunya :)
The map is looking great!
And I am also sure you will do great!

~Tomb

Back