Applications for the Executive Staff

Nation in The North Pacific: Treekidistan
Ministry you are interested in joining: FA, Culture, Communication, Cards, WA
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: FA - Minister of FA in India, Aurelius, Melayu Archipelago etc. Diplomat to Europeia from Caer Sidi.
Culture - Director of Cultural Affairs (URA)
Communication - Former editor TMT, Writer in CSBS and WNN. Former Staff of NST
Cards - Nothing Notable
WA - Idk, was the delegate of India for 2.3 years, drafting and co-authoring proposals in SC.

Nation in The North Pacific: Nubt II
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Cards
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I own cards (LOTS) and spend part of my time watching my investments in them.
Accepted! You'll be receiving DMs shortly.

Nation in The North Pacific: Dreadton
Ministry you are interested in joining: Culture
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government:

Nation in The North Pacific: Northern Sincluda Territories
Ministry you are interested in joining: World Assembly Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Deputy Minister of World Assembly Affairs in Europeia

Nation in The North Pacific: Whole India
Ministry you are interested in joining: WA, Home, Culture, Foreign, Communications, Radio.
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: WA - Nothing much, but would love to learn.

Home - Former Minister of Home Affairs of India, Junior Home Minister of India, Former Minister of Recruitment of Bharat, Former Junior Home Minister of Lisseum, Former Fellow in TSP's Ministry of Regional Affairs and Former Bureaucrat in TNP's Home Ministry, Former Home Minister of Lasagna.

Culture - Former Fellow in TSP's Ministry of Regional Affairs. (That time that one ministry would handle many departments, unlike today.)

Foreign: Former TSP Ambassador to International Democratic Union, Former Bureaucrat in TNP's Foreign Ministry, Former Foreign Minister of Lasagna, Former Chief Executive for Foreign Affairs of Lasagna, Former Deputy Foreign Minister of Lasagna.

Communications: Former writer in India's official newsletter TMT, Former writer in the Independent Newspaper, Former Author of India's history, Former writer in The Times Newspaper, Former writer in the Blue Post Media, Former writer in the newspaper ran by Levantx. [I just forgot the name of that newspaper.]

Radio: No Experience, but would love to have experience.

Nation in The North Pacific: Tringapore
Ministry you are interested in joining: Cards
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: -

Note: I'm not actually sure if I'm in this ministry or not, because I vaguely remember applying for something about cards in the Forum. Please inform me if I'm already part of Cards.

Thanks, found out I was already in Cards. I retract my application.

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: Angshire
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Former Deputy Minister of Culture in TNP

Ministry you are interested in joining: WA, Home, Culture, Foreign, Communications, Radio.
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: WA - Nothing much, but would love to learn.

Home - Former Minister of Home Affairs of India, Junior Home Minister of India, Former Minister of Recruitment of Bharat, Former Junior Home Minister of Lisseum, Former Fellow in TSP's Ministry of Regional Affairs and Former Bureaucrat in TNP's Home Ministry, Former Home Minister of Lasagna.

Culture - Former Fellow in TSP's Ministry of Regional Affairs. (That time that one ministry would handle many departments, unlike today.)

Foreign: Former TSP Ambassador to International Democratic Union, Former Bureaucrat in TNP's Foreign Ministry, Former Foreign Minister of Lasagna, Former Chief Executive for Foreign Affairs of Lasagna, Former Deputy Foreign Minister of Lasagna.

Communications: Former writer in India's official newsletter TMT, Former writer in the Independent Newspaper, Former Author of India's history, Former writer in The Times Newspaper, Former writer in the Blue Post Media, Former writer in the newspaper ran by Levantx. [I just forgot the name of that newspaper.]

Rejected for Home Affairs.

Nation in The North Pacific: Northern Sincluda Territories
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Deputy Minister of World Assembly Affairs in Europeia
Accepted! I'll PM you with our bits and add you to the group when the RA (hopefully) approves my re-appointment.

Rejected from WA Affairs on account of earlier OOC concerns.

Nation in The North Pacific: New United State of North America

Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Culture | Gameplay Department

(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I have hosted several game nights for a Discord Server(The Serpent's Hand | aka Ryker's TSH) with over 2k members and an active community, I have extensive experience in planning and executing events and ensuring they're fun and entertaining, and I have a passion for creating plans, enacting guidelines, advertising, initiating, leading, and participating in events and other activities for large groups.

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: Abacathea
Ministry you are interested in joining: MoWAA
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Former Minister for MoWAA to TNP and Osiris

Nation in The North Pacific: Abacathea
Ministry you are interested in joining: MoWAA
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Former Minister for MoWAA to TNP and Osiris
Provisionally accepted, full acceptance conditional on attaining residency or citizenship. Let me know when you get either!

Nation in The North Pacific: Dreadton
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government:

Accepted

Rejected

Nation in The North Pacific: Angshire
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Former Deputy Minister of Culture in TNP

Accepted

Nation in The North Pacific: New United State of North America

Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Culture | Gameplay Department

(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I have hosted several game nights for a Discord Server(The Serpent's Hand | aka Ryker's TSH) with over 2k members and an active community, I have extensive experience in planning and executing events and ensuring they're fun and entertaining, and I have a passion for creating plans, enacting guidelines, advertising, initiating, leading, and participating in events and other activities for large groups.

Please obtain residency, you can do so here https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7306736/

Nation in The North Pacific: King Rainbow Cat
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Zero

(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Zero
Accepted! You'll be receiving a DM shortly.

Nation in The North Pacific: Hatro Point
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None
Communication - None
Cards - Herreburg and more
WA - Is a member

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: Hatro Point
Ministry you are interested in joining: World Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None
Communication - None
Cards - Herreburg and more
WA - Is a member
World Assembly Affairs?

Nation in The North Pacific: The Northern Concrete Slabian Isles
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Author of GAR#471, 479, and SCR#271. Co-author of SCR#300. Have been in this ministry before and participate in TSP's ministry.

Nation in The North Pacific: The Northern Concrete Slabian Isles
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Author of GAR#471, 479, and SCR#271. Co-author of SCR#300. Have been in this ministry before and participate in TSP's ministry.
Accepted! Check your PMs shortly!

Ministry you are interested in joining: WA Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I was a staffer for a while and I wrote some IFVs

While I'm at it...
Ministry you are interested in joining: Culture and Comms
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I wrote things for TNS.

Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Home Affairs
Previous experience: Former Minister of Home Affairs of India, Junior Home Minister of India, Former Minister of Recruitment of Bharat, Former Junior Home Minister of Lisseum, Former Fellow in TSP's Ministry of Regional Affairs and Former Bureaucrat in TNP's Home Ministry, Former Home Minister of Lasagna.

Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Home Affairs
Previous experience: Former Minister of Home Affairs of India, Junior Home Minister of India, Former Minister of Recruitment of Bharat, Former Junior Home Minister of Lisseum, Former Fellow in TSP's Ministry of Regional Affairs and Former Bureaucrat in TNP's Home Ministry, Former Home Minister of Lasagna.
Rejected, unfortunately.

Ministry you are interested in joining: Communications
Previous experience in this area of government: -

Nation in The North Pacific: Bornodia
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of World Assembly Affairs
Previous experience in this area of government: None, but I'm eager to learn.

While I'm at it...
Ministry you are interested in joining: Culture and Comms
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I wrote things for TNS.

Ministry you are interested in joining: Communications
Previous experience in this area of government: -
As a record, these were accepted.

Nation in The North Pacific: Bornodia
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of World Assembly Affairs
Previous experience in this area of government: None, but I'm eager to learn.
Provisionally accepted upon gaining at least residency.

Back