Applications for the Executive Staff

Nation in The North Pacific: Sil Dorsett
Ministry you are interested in joining: Home Affairs
Previous experience in this area of government: Practically doing part of the job already, encouraging gameside nations to join the forums. Might as well make it official.

Nation in The North Pacific: Necerierra
Previous experience in this area of government: None

Nation in The North Pacific:SwordArtOnline12
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Foreign Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government:None

Nation in The North Pacific: Belemptia
Ministry you are interested in joining: Home Affairs, Foreign Affairs, Gameside Affairs, and Culture.
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government:
HA: No experience previously, but willing to gain some.
FA: Served as a diplomat recently in Europeia, Werewolves of the Flame, Sacred Order, Crimson Dawn, Hiraeth, Involvements in CAIN, and I have served as FA Minister in Werewolves of the Flame, Crimson Dawn, Sacred Order, and I have served as regional delegate in the same regions as well, a couple to add are Hiraeth, Thebyzantinessechempire, Werewolves of the Flame (2), and lastly Wings of Thought.
GA: -^ Previous experience applies here as well, I am also involved in military gameplay.
C: I have served as Minister of Roleplay in each of the regions I have listed, the only exempt amount is twice which was in Crimson Dawn. I have ran my own recent technical RP in Europeia known as "Euro Tycoon" which was a business simulator. I also host Radio Games (which are games on Mixlr) every Saturday and host games (TOS, CAH, Tiny Tanks, and Haxball) on the regular weekend games as well. I have always been involved culturally in every region, I know in Crimson Dawn I founded a Chess Club and story teller club, in which every friday we would play Chess and on Sundays we would tell a funny story that has occured to us recently or in the past, and publish it.

Nation in The North Pacific:
ABC

Ministry you are interested in joining:
Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Nation in The North Pacific: The Kingdom of Solestia
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Home Affairs - Minister

Nation in The North Pacific: Xentherida
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Previously served in the ministry almost two years ago, as an ambassador to the Global Right Alliance.

Cat:
Ministry you are interested in joining: Home Affairs, Foreign Affairs, Gameside Affairs, and Culture.
FA: Served as a diplomat recently in Europeia, Werewolves of the Flame, Sacred Order, Crimson Dawn, Hiraeth, Involvements in CAIN, and I have served as FA Minister in Werewolves of the Flame, Crimson Dawn, Sacred Order, and I have served as regional delegate in the same regions as well, a couple to add are Hiraeth, Thebyzantinessechempire, Werewolves of the Flame (2), and lastly Wings of Thought.
GA: -^ Previous experience applies here as well, I am also involved in military gameplay.
C: I have served as Minister of Roleplay in each of the regions I have listed, the only exempt amount is twice which was in Crimson Dawn. I have ran my own recent technical RP in Europeia known as "Euro Tycoon" which was a business simulator. I also host Radio Games (which are games on Mixlr) every Saturday and host games (TOS, CAH, Tiny Tanks, and Haxball) on the regular weekend games as well. I have always been involved culturally in every region, I know in Crimson Dawn I founded a Chess Club and story teller club, in which every friday we would play Chess and on Sundays we would tell a funny story that has occured to us recently or in the past, and publish it.

abc:
Nation in The North Pacific:
ABC

Ministry you are interested in joining:
Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Xentherida:
Nation in The North Pacific: Xentherida
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Previously served in the ministry almost two years ago, as an ambassador to the Global Right Alliance.

Accepted, welcome to MoFA!

Nation in The North Pacific: Solestia

i log in to NS everyday, i think that is qualification enough :D

Mystery Player:
Nation in The North Pacific: Lands of Anarchy
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Communications, Ministry of Cultural Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Absolutely none in any of them, besides reading the WA 101 for MWAA
I understand that I need to be patient, but I would like to note that the above application was not accepted/denied by either of the listed ministries.

Nation in The North Pacific: Kyrkberg
Ministry you are interested in joining: Foreign Affairs or Communicatins
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: For Foreign Affairs, I have served as Minister of Foreign Affairs (or the equivalent) in Europeia, TNI and the LKE. I also was the primary manager of Kantrias' foreign affairs when that region was extant and I was king - the primacy focus of the Crown was on Military and Foreign Affairs, especially after an elected head of Domestic Government (The Lord Chancellor) was added into the constitution.

For communications, I've written for various news and media outlets (The Europeian Broadcasting Corporation, several private media outlets in Europeia, a few attempts at my own media outlets and overseeing and writing for the Kantrian Public News Service).

Kisyra Quilor:
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: For Foreign Affairs, I have served as Minister of Foreign Affairs (or the equivalent) in Europeia, TNI and the LKE. I also was the primary manager of Kantrias' foreign affairs when that region was extant and I was king - the primacy focus of the Crown was on Military and Foreign Affairs, especially after an elected head of Domestic Government (The Lord Chancellor) was added into the constitution.

For communications, I've written for various news and media outlets (The Europeian Broadcasting Corporation, several private media outlets in Europeia, a few attempts at my own media outlets and overseeing and writing for the Kantrian Public News Service).
"Executive Staff is the body of residents and citizens that are employed by one or more of the Ministries of the Executive Government."

Denied.

As a Foreign Envoy, you are not a resident or citizen.

Dealt with, sorry.

Kasch:
Kisyra Quilor:

"Executive Staff is the body of residents and citizens that are employed by one or more of the Ministries of the Executive Government."

Denied.

As a Foreign Envoy, you are not a resident or citizen.
He is NOT a foreign envoy, as he was just accepted for citizenship here: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7306731/169/#new

I have applied for citizenship and from what was said in the citizenship thread, it was accepted and I passed the checks. I assumed that meant it was merely a matter of time and group change. I was merely trying to get the application posted while I waited.

Cerian Quilor:

Cool, accepted.

Welcome to MoFA!

Mystery Player:
Mystery Player:
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of World Assembly Affairs, Ministry of Cultural Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Absolutely none in any of them, besides reading the WA 101 for MWAA
I understand that I need to be patient, but I would like to note that the above application was not accepted/denied by either of the listed ministries.
You were indeed accepted into the Ministry of World Assembly Affairs back on the 23rd. If you remember, I forgot to add you to the forum groups until the 24th, which I did ping you on Discord to let you know that it was corrected.. You also have "Executive Staff - WA" masking on Discord.

Sil Dorsett:
Mystery Player:
Mystery Player:
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of World Assembly Affairs, Ministry of Cultural Affairs
You were indeed accepted into the Ministry of World Assembly Affairs back on the 23rd. If you remember, I forgot to add you to the forum groups until the 24th, which I did ping you on Discord to let you know that it was corrected.. You also have "Executive Staff - WA" masking on Discord.
Oh, I meant Communications, not WA Affairs, my bad. Will go edit.

Enderking539:
Nation in The North Pacific: Concorde Dawn
Ministry you are interested in joining: Communication, Home affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None
Sil Dorsett:
Previous experience in this area of government: Practically doing part of the job already, encouraging gameside nations to join the forums. Might as well make it official.
Necerierra:
Cat:
Stephen M. Abarca:

i log in to NS everyday, i think that is qualification enough

Everyone is accepted.

Nation in The North Pacific: Pria Xennes
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of World Assembly Affairs

SD: Processed!

Nation in The North Pacific: The Empire of Justice Freedom
Ministry you are interested in joining: Foreign Affairs

Nation in The North Pacific: Dreylus

Scorch:
Enderking539:
Nation in The North Pacific: Concorde Dawn
Ministry you are interested in joining: Communication, Home affairs
Sil Dorsett:
Necerierra:
Cat:
Stephen M. Abarca:

i log in to NS everyday, i think that is qualification enough

Everyone is accepted.
Arigato Gozaimasu!!!! :ya: :ya:

Nation in The North Pacific: Iepraria
Ministry you are interested in joining: World Assembly Affairs

Nation in The North Pacific: The Empire of Justice Freedom
Ministry you are interested in joining: Foreign affairs

Iepraria:
Nation in The North Pacific: Iepraria
Accepted. Welcome to WA Affairs!

Nation in The North Pacific: Cerom
Ministry you are interested in joining: Misnistry of WA Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Absolutely none but this is where I can get some right?

Cerom:
Nation in The North Pacific: Cerom
Ministry you are interested in joining: Misnistry of WA Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Absolutely none but this is where I can get some right?
You bet. Welcome to the team!

Make sure to post a third time somewhere so I can PM you some additional information. Consider becoming a citizen and sign up for the regional assembly here: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7306731. Taking the oath will satisfy your third post.

Nation in The North Pacific: Siwale

Siwale:
Nation in The North Pacific: Siwale
Accepted! Welcome to the team!

Nation in The North Pacific: TNP Ryccia
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Was an ambassador for TNP to European Union and Australia before

Nation in The North Pacific: The 3rd Republic of Bohseon
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None but willing :)

Nation in The North Pacific: Carebia {https://www.nationstates.net/nation=carebia}
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Communications.
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None currently.

King Leonidas:
Nation in The North Pacific: Carebia {https://www.nationstates.net/nation=carebia}
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Communications.
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None currently.
Accepted, welcome to Communications!

Nation in The North Pacific: ABC
Ministry you are interested in joining: Graphics Officer - Ministry of Cultural Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Not in this role specifically, but have designed graphics before and received good feedback.

Back