Applications for the Executive Staff

Nation in The North Pacific: @Asintion
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Foreign Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government:none but I am a people person and great communicater

Nation in The North Pacific: @Orbitar
Previous experience in this area of government: none, but I’m hoping you can give me a chance.

Nation in The North Pacific: @Asintion
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government:none but I am a people person and great communicater

Nation in The North Pacific: @Orbitar
Previous experience in this area of government: none, but I’m hoping you can give me a chance.
I would advise that both of you apply for citizenship first. On the condition that you apply for citizenship and is accepted, you will be accepted to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

Asintion, I ask you not to post twice in a row anywhere on this forum, especially with essentially the same post. We can see you post, you don't need to post the same thing several times in different threads.

Nation in The North Pacific: Oolah kooshie
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of World Assembly Affairs
Previous experience in this area of government: None

Nation in The North Pacific: Oolah kooshie
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of World Assembly Affairs
Previous experience in this area of government: None
Your application is accepted pending the outcome of your three checks for citizenship. More details will be given to you once you have been masked appropriately on the forums and I will check for when that happens.

I would advise that both of you apply for citizenship first. On the condition that you apply for citizenship and is accepted, you will be accepted to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

Asintion, I ask you not to post twice in a row anywhere on this forum, especially with essentially the same post. We can see you post, you don't need to post the same thing several times in different threads.

I have passed the vice-delegates check for citizenship. So may I now be accepted into the Ministry of Foreign Affairs?

Last edited:
I have passed the vice-delegates check for citizenship. So may I now be accepted into the Ministry of Foreign Affairs?
That’s one of the three checks: You still have to pass an administrator’s check and also be confirmed by the Speaker of the Regional Assembly. Once those two things happen you’ll be masked on the forums and you’ll be a full-fledged citizen at that point.

Nation in The North Pacific: Youssath
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of World Assembly Affairs and/or Foreign Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: No experience in Foreign Affairs, strong journalistic experience in World Assembly Affairs as seen evidently in my nation's dispatches

Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of World Assembly Affairs and/or Foreign Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: No experience in Foreign Affairs, strong journalistic experience in World Assembly Affairs as seen evidently in my nation's dispatches
It doesn’t have to be an either or decision - you can been in both the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Ministry of World Assembly Affairs simultaneously. Unfortunately, I can only accept your application to join the latter but @Gorundu or @Owenstacey will be around to work with you in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs shortly.

As far as your WA Affairs application is concerned, I will be sending you further details via the private messaging system here on the forums in a little while.

It doesn’t have to be an either or decision - you can been in both the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Ministry of World Assembly Affairs simultaneously. Unfortunately, I can only accept your application to join the latter but @Gorundu or @Owenstacey will be around to work with you in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs shortly.

As far as your WA Affairs application is concerned, I will be sending you further details via the private messaging system here on the forums in a little while.
Totally understandable. I hope that I will be able to contribute with the TNP's executive staff here, most notably the Ministry of World Assembly Affairs!

That’s one of the three checks: You still have to pass an administrator’s check and also be confirmed by the Speaker of the Regional Assembly. Once those two things happen you’ll be masked on the forums and you’ll be a full-fledged citizen at that point.

How would I pass those checks?

Accepted into the Foreign Affairs Ministry! I'll send you a private message with details soon.

Nation in The North Pacific: Calsolato
Ministry you are interested in joining: WA Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I used to be a part of WA Affairs in the North Pacific but then I got busy and left Nation States, I'm back.

Nation in The North Pacific: Calsolato
Ministry you are interested in joining: WA Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I used to be a part of WA Affairs in the North Pacific but then I got busy and left Nation States, I'm back.
You’ve been here before so I’m making the educated guess that you know the drill for the contact details section of your profile here on the forum. If not, you can always message me for help either on here or on Discord @TheMacMilitant#1962 but your application to join the Ministry of World Assembly Affairs is hereby accepted. We look forward to having you with us once again!

Nation in The North Pacific: Kaschovia
Ministry you are interested in joining: Communications (of course), WA Affairs, Culture, Home Affairs, and Foreign Affairs.
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I've done some stuff in these ministries before, I guess.

Ministry you are interested in joining: Communications (of course), WA Affairs, Culture, Home Affairs, and Foreign Affairs.
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I've done some stuff in these ministries before, I guess.
Woo! It’s quite good to see you getting yourself back into the thick of things around here, I wasn’t for your first stint in the Executive Staff but I definitely respect it. You know the drill, I’ll give you the necessary link over Discord, but your applications to join the Ministry of Home Affairs, the Ministry of Communications, and the Ministry of World Assembly Affairs are all accepted! A Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs will be around shortly to accept you into that area of focus, I’m sure

Nation in The North Pacific: Nigin
Ministry you are interested in joining: Culture

Previous experience in this area of government: None at the moment and I hope to get a start here. I am very interested in becoming a part of our culture

Nation in The North Pacific:Geezistan
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Culture
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government:I have no experience in this in nation states, but irl i have planned many events for my school

Nation in The North Pacific: Espanto
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Culture.
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I was once a Minister of Foreign Affairs in another region, however I resigned a few weeks ago and came to the North Pacific.

Nation in The North Pacific: Somniaureus
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None

Accepted for the Ministry of Culture!

Woo! It’s quite good to see you getting yourself back into the thick of things around here, I wasn’t for your first stint in the Executive Staff but I definitely respect it. You know the drill, I’ll give you the necessary link over Discord, but your applications to join the Ministry of Home Affairs, the Ministry of Communications, and the Ministry of World Assembly Affairs are all accepted! A Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs will be around shortly to accept you into that area of focus, I’m sure
Thank you for the quick response and acceptance, Robespierre! I look forward to working with the Executive Staff once more.

I'm a bit to the party, but last but not least, you're accepted to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs! I'm sure you know the drill, though I can't say "good to see you back" since I don't think you were here when I first came.

I'm a bit to the party, but last but not least, you're accepted to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs! I'm sure you know the drill, though I can't say "good to see you back" since I don't think you were here when I first came.
You're correct, I don't think I was here. So Hi, I'm Kaschovia! I look forward to working with you.

Nation in The North Pacific: Styrica

Ministry you are interested in joining: Foreign Affaris

(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government:
I have a few puppet nation's in different small regions, including URCR, having been a former border control officer.

Nation in The North Pacific: Styrica

Ministry you are interested in joining: Foreign Affaris

I have a few puppet nation's in different small regions, including URCR, having been a former border control officer.
Your application to join the Ministry of Foreign Affairs has been accepted! I'll be sending over a private message shortly via the forum inbox with more details.

Nation in The North Pacific: Confederates of America
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Communications

Nation in The North Pacific: Lower Briel Guanzapolia
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I have previous experience in graphics, for different gaming groups. Examples sent through PM

Nation in The North Pacific: People Republic of Sino
Welcome, and thanks for your interest in the Executive Staff. However, we usually do not accept applicants who have not yet applied for citizenship, so I would advise you to do so as soon as possible.

Nation in The North Pacific: The Republic of Bratan
Ministry you are interested in joining: World Assembly Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None but I believe this is the best place for me to start because I feel that I am most interested in the world assembly and the way it functions

Nation in The North Pacific: Yuki
Ministries you are interested in joining: CU/CO/WA/HA
- Former MoCU for TNP
- Former MoCU for Merridel
- Former RPMod for TNP
- Former RPMod for Merridel
- Former DMoCU for TNP
- Former DMoHA for TNP
- Former Meme For Hire under Thomz when he was MoWA

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific:
Dinoium
Ministry you are interested in joining:
Culture
  • Event Management
  • Games and Entertainment
  • RolePlay Events and Promotions (though to a lesser extent)
  • Graphics
  • Roleplay Reel
Former member of the Culture Ministry in The North Pacific and current member of Pacifica’s Culture ministry. Once was offered to be Pacifica’s Culture Minister but turned it down to serve as Speaker.

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: Lower Briel Guanzapolia
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I have previous experience in graphics, for different gaming groups. Examples sent through PM

Nation in The North Pacific: Yuki
Ministries you are interested in joining: CU/CO/WA/HA
- Former MoCU for TNP
- Former MoCU for Merridel
- Former RPMod for TNP
- Former RPMod for Merridel
- Former DMoCU for TNP
- Former DMoHA for TNP
- Former Meme For Hire under Thomz when he was MoWA

Nation in The North Pacific:
Dinoium
Ministry you are interested in joining:
Culture
  • Event Management
  • Games and Entertainment
  • RolePlay Events and Promotions (though to a lesser extent)
  • Graphics
  • Roleplay Reel
Former member of the Culture Ministry in The North Pacific and current member of Pacifica’s Culture ministry. Once was offered to be Pacifica’s Culture Minister but turned it down to serve as Speaker.
Accepted for Culture.

Nation in The North Pacific: The Republic of Bratan
Ministry you are interested in joining: World Assembly Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None but I believe this is the best place for me to start because I feel that I am most interested in the world assembly and the way it functions
It appears you have failed the admin check for your citizenship application. You will have to resolve this first and become a citizen to be accepted. When you do, a private message will be sent to your forum inbox with details.
Nation in The North Pacific: People Republic of Sino
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Foreign Affairs- Senior Diplomat
You can't actually become a Senior Diplomat straight away - the opening post is probably a bit misleading - it's for experienced members of the Ministry who have been here a long time. Nevertheless, you are accepted into the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and I'll be sending you a private message to your forum inbox shortly.

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: Kingdom of Chuliu Emperor
Ministry you are interested in joining: Home Affairs

Nation in The North Pacific: Inven in TNP
-Roleplay Events and Promotions:

Nation in The North Pacific: Krevt
Ministry you are interested in joining: Foreign Affairs, Communications
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Ex-Ambassador To Greater Dienstad

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: Darcania
Ministry you are interested in joining: Home Affairs, World Assembly Affairs
- Previous HA Deputy Minister
- Previous WA staffer

Back