Applications for the Executive Staff

Discussion in 'The Docks' started by r3naissanc3r, May 29, 2014.

1. Robespierre

Robespierre The MacMilitant - - - - -

It’s great to know that my account’s watched threads are sending me notifications when applicants post hereby like they should be... Regardless, your application to join the Ministry of World Assembly Affairs is hereby accepted! Please do be understanding of the delay, I’m usually a lot quicker than this. Thank you for being patient, I’ll have details sent to you momentarily.

Accepted, welcome to the Ministry of Home Affairs! Likewise, I’ll be sending you further details via the forum’s PM system momentarily.

The Ministry of Home Affairs is pleased to accept your application, Wizarda! Welcome, I’ll send you details through Discord.

2. Etruric Ambassador

Etruric Ambassador Citizen -

Nation in The North Pacific: Etrurica
    Ministry you are interested in joining: Foreign Affairs, Communications
    (Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None

3. Robespierre

I can accept your application for the Ministry of Communications’ portion. Welcome to the Executive Staff! I will be seending you details in a moment.

4. Be Prepared

Be Prepared Registered

Nation in The North Pacific: Boylstinian
    Ministry you are interested in joining: Home Affairs
    (Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I'm a very welcoming person. I really want a purpose within the region and I feel as though this can give me such a purpose. Finally, I am a very effective communicator.

5. Owenstacey

Owenstacey TNPer - - - -

Accepted, Welcome to the Foreign Affairs Ministry. Please see PM for further instructions.

6. Scottra

Scottra Registered

Nation in The North Pacific: Scottra
    Ministry you are interested in joining: Foreign Affairs
    (Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None

7. Robespierre

It's great to hear that you look forward toward taking your next step here as a member of the Executive Staff, welcome to the Ministry of Home Affairs! Your application has been accepted and I'll be in touch with you via the PM system momentarily. Thank you!

8. Be Prepared

Be Prepared Registered

Hey mate! Could you explain what the "PM System" is? Sorry! Im still pretty nooby!

9. Praetor

Praetor Hoppin' Around - -

TNP Nation:
    Praeceps
    Discord:
    Praetor#6889
    The PM system is the personal messaging system. If you look to the top right corner, you should have an inbox. If Robes PMed you as he said, there should be a 1 in a red box there.

10. Be Prepared

Be Prepared Registered

Thank you so much for filling me in! Much Appreciated!

Praetor likes this.