Applications for the Executive Staff

To all of those applying for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs,

I have not been able to process your applications due to the lack of available appointments. All of our ambassadorship positions have been filled. I am working towards a mentoring program that will allow new members to serve as aids to current ambassadors to gain experience. I am also working towards opening up new doors with other regions. Thank you for being understanding any patient.

Egalotir,
Minister of Foreign Affairs

Nation in The North Pacific: Yalia
Ministry you are interested in joining: Foreign Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None

Egalotir:

I have not been able to process your applications due to the lack of available appointments. All of our ambassadorship positions have been filled. I am working towards a mentoring program that will allow new members to serve as aids to current ambassadors to gain experience. I am also working towards opening up new doors with other regions. Thank you for being understanding any patient.

Egalotir,
Okay Egalotir

RPI:
Egalotir:

Egalotir,
Okay Egalotir
Any guess as to when you'll have any positions open?

Nation in The North Pacific: Caym
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None.

Nation in The North Pacific: Kostemetsia.

Ministry you are interested in joining: Foreign Affairs, Education, Culture.

(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government:

Foreign Affairs: Former Gatesville Foreign Affairs advocate, former Gatesville ambassador.

Education: Independent archival efforts during service on the Gatesville High Council and again as Sobek of the Medjai Guard; research to reconcile various differing canons as a roleplayer on the NationStates forums.

Processed.

Culture: Roleplayer on the Jolt and NationStates.net forums since 2007.

Nation in The North Pacific: Republican Pacific Islands
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Home Affairs

Processed

Nation in The North Pacific: Dictatorship of Vietnam Witches
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Waiting on validation

Region in TNP: Dumont
Area of Govt I am interested in: Culture (sorry, I goofed)
Previous Experience: Delegate of the North Fjords

Processed

Nation in The North Pacific: Kialga-Lourti
Ministry you are interested in joining: Culture
Previous experience in this area of government: RP across multiple sites. Limited NS experience.

Nation in The North Pacific: Guslantis
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I was in the Diplomatic Corps back in 2013 and was ambassador to New Galactic Empire.

Processed

Nation in The North Pacific: Guslantis
Ministry you are interested in joining: Communications
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I was in the Ministry of Communications in 2013.

02-26 CONTACTED
03-10 PROCESSED

For all of those that applied to the FA, i will process your applications shortly. We have a lot of ambassador positions that have opened up.

I have processed every application to date. If I somehow missed you, please let me know immediately. We have many positions open. I apologize for the delay.

Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Communications

03-01 - CONTACTED
03-02 - PROCESSED
Just thought I'd write in "processed" for you COE, one less thing off your plate.

Nation in The North Pacific: Eluvataran Isles
Ministry you are interested in joining: Communications
Previous experience in this area of government: Have sought to give constructive criticism to drafts of The Northern Lights. Minister of Communications at one point in 2012 or 2013 when it recorded and summarized cabinet meetings. Previously, contributed a few times to the TNP Wire.

03-01 - CONTACTED
03-01 - PROCESSED

Nation in The North Pacific: Nassckonia
Ministry you are interested in joining: MoHA
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: In PnW, I was the MoIA for an alliance

Processed

Nation in The North Pacific: Bust0s-21
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Culture, RP Dept
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Was RP Mod on Taijitu a few years ago. Active RPer in TNP and Taijitu.

Looking to assist in any way within the RP Department.

Nation in The North Pacific: Alta Italia

Processed

Nation in The North Pacific: Xentherida
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None in TNP, but I feel that I am responsible and highly diplomatic, and that I can follow orders and maintain a good diplomatic relation with another region.

I am reapplying to the Ministry of Culture again, because the application I posted two weeks ago still has not been processed.

Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Culture

Nation in the North Pacific: West Stoicoff
Ministry interested in: Communications (would really love that) or Foreign Affairs
Experience: Some in journalistic writing for high school newspaper

Nation in The North Pacific: Belschaft
Ministry you are interested in joining: Home Affairs, Foreign Affairs, Communications, Culture
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Extensive involvement in all areas of regional government in multiple regions since 2011, including two terms as Delegate of The South Pacific. Currently serving in the Cartography Office as The Map Pedant.

Processed - Home Affairs

Nation in The North Pacific: Tristiania

Nation in The North Pacific: The United States of New Sekai.
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Home Affairs (If it ok, I'm in two Minstry? Because I'm in the ministry of forgein affairs.)
Previous experience in this area of government: None.

Processed

Nation in The North Pacific: The Allied States of Darcania
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: No official position, but I have been unofficially helping people out on the RMB and recruiting them to the off-site forums for a while now already.

Processed

Nation in The North Pacific: United Llamas
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Communications

All those interested in Foreign Affairs I will process your applications at the end of this week. I am also working on opening up new ambassadorial positions.

Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Education

Processed

Nation in The North Pacific: Lord Ravenclaw
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government:

Oh where do I start?

Former Pharaoh and World Assembly Delegate of Osiris, (Tenth elected Pharaoh, first elected of the Osiris Fraternal Order); Deputy of Foreign Affairs (Oct-Nov 12, Lyanna Stark, Mad Jack (Nierr), Minister of Foreign Affairs over two periods: November 2012-July 2013 (Pharaohs: Mad Jack (aka Nierr), The Dourian Embassy and Cormac Stark); November 2013-April 2014 (Venico/Koth, myself (Yes I was my own MoFA)). From June 2012-June 2014 I was involved in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs also known as the Temple of Anubis and later the Temple of Horus. Other roles in the FA Ministry: Director of Diplomatic Affairs (September-November 2013 under Detective Figs, aka Asta), Deputy of Foreign Affairs (Cormac, August-September 2013). Primary diplomat in Osiris responsible for foreign recognition of the Osiris Fraternal Order - and I've been told by multiple delegates of the feeders (now passed) that my decision to side with Malice played a large part in why they decided to recognise Osiris. I am also the holder of four awards in Osiris relating to my foreign affairs service; at the time of writing I have more awards than anyone else in the region for service.

Former Minister of Foreign Affairs for the South Pacific; which I walked away from recently due to the toxicity in cabinet and the regional atmosphere. Former Minister of Foreign Affairs for the New Galactic Empire. Member of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for Equilism where I was recently the author of their Equilism-WZE Protectorate treaty which was accepted with only minimal corrections for localisation and scheduling.

I've also previously served as an advisor to the Delegate of TSP, Kringalia (his term) on FA. And am also an advisor to the Delegates of TEP (Ram, Xor and now Ram again) and Pharaoh Tim Stark of Osiris for FA. I stepped back as an advisor for TEP and Osiris specifically when I took my office in TSP and became a general advisor. I'm rather good at managing conflicts of interest and duality.

I am not currently active in any ministerial roles or capacities in regards to foreign affairs anywhere. I have a considerable network of contacts and colleagues across NationStates due to my past work in Osiran Foreign Affairs, and only improved by my South Pacifican term.

PROCESSED

Nation in The North Pacific: detroia
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: none

Nation in the North Pacific: Aurnanyse
(Optional): Previous experience in this area of government: None

Nation in the North Pacific: New England West
(Optional): Previous experience in this area of government: None

Back