Applications for the Executive Staff

Nation in the North Pacific: Raviani
Ministry I am interested in joining: Culture, preferably in the roleplaying department.
Previous Experience: None.

My NS experience is going stale, so its time to try a new thing.

Nation in The North Pacific: Wapistan
Ministry you are interested in joining: Cards
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Nothing yet, but i am willing to learn a thing or two and help out.

My NS experience is going stale, so its time to try a new thing.

Nation in The North Pacific: Wapistan
Ministry you are interested in joining: Cards
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Nothing yet, but i am willing to learn a thing or two and help out.

Accepted! I'll be sending you a PM shortly.

Nation in the North Pacific: Raviani
Ministry I am interested in joining: Culture, preferably in the roleplaying department.
Previous Experience: None.
You need to get residency or citizenship first before joining! Reapply again once you do so!

Feel free to ping me when you reapply~

Nation in The North Pacific: Cyokoast
Ministry you are interested in joining: Radio (Video Editing)
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Although I just joined TNP a few days ago, I am already a Keeper of the North, and know my way around Premiere Pro.

Nation in The North Pacific: Cyokoast
Ministry you are interested in joining: Radio (Video Editing)
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Although I just joined TNP a few days ago, I am already a Keeper of the North, and know my way around Premiere Pro.
Accepted give me your discord name and I’ll dm you

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: Better Malaysia
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of World Assembly Affairs as a WA Affairs Staff
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: none

Nation in The North Pacific: The Novium Empire of ElectriKM
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Foreign Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: none, and I am pretty new to TNP, however I definitely want to help this community!

Nation in The North Pacific: Vektahs
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of World Assembly Affairs as WA Affairs Staff
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None

Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of World Assembly Affairs as a WA Affairs Staff
Nation in The North Pacific: Vektahs
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of World Assembly Affairs as WA Affairs Staff
Accepted! Check your respective PMs shortly.

Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Cards as a Cards Guild Staff

Nation in The North Pacific: The Novium Empire of ElectriKM
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Foreign Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: none, and I am pretty new to TNP, however I definitely want to help this community!
Your application for FA has been accepted. Please join the executive server.

This has been revoked.

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: the world and ya mom
Ministry you are interested in joining: military

Last edited:
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Cards as a Cards Guild Staff
Accepted! I'll be sending you a PM detailing further instructions

Nation in The North Pacific: Whole India
Ministry you are interested in joining: WA, Home, Culture, Foreign, Communications, Radio.
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: WA - Nothing much, but would love to learn.

Home - Former Minister of Home Affairs of India, Junior Home Minister of India, Former Minister of Recruitment of Bharat, Former Junior Home Minister of Lisseum, Former Fellow in TSP's Ministry of Regional Affairs and Former Bureaucrat in TNP's Home Ministry, Former Home Minister of Lasagna.

Culture - Former Fellow in TSP's Ministry of Regional Affairs. (That time that one ministry would handle many departments, unlike today.)

Foreign: Former TSP Ambassador to International Democratic Union, Former Bureaucrat in TNP's Foreign Ministry, Former Foreign Minister of Lasagna, Former Chief Executive for Foreign Affairs of Lasagna, Former Deputy Foreign Minister of Lasagna.

Communications: Former writer in India's official newsletter TMT, Former writer in the Independent Newspaper, Former Author of India's history, Former writer in The Times Newspaper, Former writer in the Blue Post Media, Former writer in the newspaper run by Levantx. [I just forgot the name of that newspaper.]

Radio: No Experience, but would love to have experience.

Rejected from WA Affairs due to the same concerns which still have you banned from TNP Discord properties.

Ministry you are interested in joining: WA, Home, Culture, Foreign, Communications, Radio.
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: WA - Nothing much, but would love to learn.

Home - Former Minister of Home Affairs of India, Junior Home Minister of India, Former Minister of Recruitment of Bharat, Former Junior Home Minister of Lisseum, Former Fellow in TSP's Ministry of Regional Affairs and Former Bureaucrat in TNP's Home Ministry, Former Home Minister of Lasagna.

Culture - Former Fellow in TSP's Ministry of Regional Affairs. (That time that one ministry would handle many departments, unlike today.)

Foreign: Former TSP Ambassador to International Democratic Union, Former Bureaucrat in TNP's Foreign Ministry, Former Foreign Minister of Lasagna, Former Chief Executive for Foreign Affairs of Lasagna, Former Deputy Foreign Minister of Lasagna.

Communications: Former writer in India's official newsletter TMT, Former writer in the Independent Newspaper, Former Author of India's history, Former writer in The Times Newspaper, Former writer in the Blue Post Media, Former writer in the newspaper run by Levantx. [I just forgot the name of that newspaper.]

Denied for Communications.

Sorry to say, but your application for joining Foreign Affairs staff has been rejected.

Rejected for Home Affairs and Culture.
Nation in The North Pacific: Nubt II in The North Pacific
Ministry you are interested in joining: Home Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Former Member
You're already (and still) in Home Affairs, heh.

Last edited:
Nation in the North Pacific: Oost-Suid-Afrika
Ministry you are interested in joining: WA
(Optional) previous experience in this area: none but I would like to help out

Nation in the North Pacific: Oost-Suid-Afrika
Ministry you are interested in joining: WA
(Optional) previous experience in this area: none but I would like to help out
Provisionally accepted upon receipt of at least residency.

I'm afraid you're rejected in Radio

Nation in The North Pacific:Ragnox
Ministry you are interested in joining:Ministry Of Radio
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government:I was on a VR podcast once, and am currently trying to do more stuff like that.

Nation in The North Pacific: Hanovereich
Ministry you are interested in joining: Communications, Home Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government:
Accepted. Please be advised that we mostly communicate on Discord but you are more than welcome to join.

Back