Applications for the Executive Staff

Nation in The North Pacific: Korovan Isles
Ministry you are interested in joining: Culture
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Previously part of it.

Nation in The North Pacific: Korovan Isles
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Previously part of it.
Accepted!

Nation in The North Pacific: North Miravana
Ministry you are interested in joining: Foreign Affairs
Previous experience in this area of government: Various FA positions in Solid Kingdom, AIR and The LCRUA (long time ago)

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: Millius Prime
Ministry I am interested in joining: Home Affairs
Previous experience in this area of government: Nothing Official
Note: Time Zone is UTC+08:00
Nation in The North Pacific: inte kok
Ministry you are interested in joining: Home Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: none
Nation in the North Pacific: Cretox State
Ministry you are interested in joining: Home Affairs
All accepted!

Nation in The North Pacific: Pope Saint Peter the Apostle
Ministry you are interested in joining: WA affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Was the WA minister for the Communist Bloc about 1-2 years ago (as well as Central Committee member and Justice)

Nation in The North Pacific: Monarche
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Radio
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Ran a Region for about a month

Nation in The North Pacific: Notun Ahom
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of WA Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Part of Ministry of Culture

Nation in The North Pacific: Eywaan
Ministry you are interested in joining: Communications
Previous experience in this area of government: None

Nation in The North Pacific: Monarche
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Radio
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Ran a Region for about a month
This is the third time you've applied, already being a member of the applied ministry twice, and you've been informed on all the ocassions of your status of an accepted member of the Ministry, to the point in which you have participated in the ministerial's Role Call.
This shall be a last warning to not spam the thread with effect-less and useless applications. If these shall be continued, you shall be kicked from the ministry.

Nation in The North Pacific: Canibull
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Communications (at the request of the Minister), whilst remaining in Foreign Affairs

Ministry you are interested in joining: WA Affairs
Ministry you are interested in joining: WA affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Was the WA minister for the Communist Bloc about 1-2 years ago (as well as Central Committee member and Justice)
Nation in The North Pacific: Notun Ahom
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of WA Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Part of Ministry of Culture
Accepted. My apologies for the delay. I will send you a dm shortly.

(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Was an ambassador for a while when I was a part of The Communist Bloc 1-3 years ago.
Nation in The North Pacific: Kahlo
Previous experience in this area of government: Various FA positions in Solid Kingdom, AIR and The LCRUA (long time ago)
All are accepted into FA. You will receive a PM with more information shortly. ^-^

Nation in The North Pacific: Schloss Neuschwanstein
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Home Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None

Nation in The North Pacific: The Constitutional Monarchy of Freedomanica
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of World Assembly Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None, but I have submitted a SC Resolution that was reviewed as LEGAL by Ransium and Sedgistan

Last edited:
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None, but I have submitted a SC Resolution that was reviewed as LEGAL by Ransium and Sedgistan
You must be a citizen.

Last edited:

Nation in The North Pacific: Angshire
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Communications, Culture, WA Affairs, Foreign Affairs, Home Affairs, Radio, Cards Guild
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Previous experience in all branches of executive staff.

Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Communications, Culture, WA Affairs, Foreign Affairs, Home Affairs, Radio, Cards Guild
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Previous experience in all branches of executive staff.

Denied for Radio

Denied for HA.

Denied for Culture.

Nation in The North Pacific: Western Vapia

Last edited:
Since you got your citizenship, I guess we can accept your application. Sent you a DM.

Nation in The North Pacific: Free Republic of Hong Kong
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None

Back