Applications for the Executive Staff

Nation in The North Pacific: South Ashland
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of World Assembly Affairs, Ministry of Home Affairs
Previous experience in this area of government: In regards to WA Affairs, I’ve recently authored a WA Proposal that is set to reach queue. I’ve also served as the WA Delegate for many small regions a while back and as a staffer for the WA Affairs Ministry in TEP. In regards to Home Affairs, I have experience in mailing lists, recruitment, and what not. I will promise to diligently work in recruiting our newest members.

Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of World Assembly Affairs, Ministry of Home Affairs
Previous experience in this area of government: In regards to WA Affairs, I’ve recently authored a WA Proposal that is set to reach queue. I’ve also served as the WA Delegate for many small regions a while back and as a staffer for the WA Affairs Ministry in TEP. In regards to Home Affairs, I have experience in mailing lists, recruitment, and what not. I will promise to diligently work in recruiting our newest members.
Accepted into World Assembly Affairs! You should receive a DM shortly.

Accepted into Home Affairs, expect a DM shortly!

Last edited:
Nation In The North Pacific: Oskland
Ministry I'm interested in joining: Culture, WA Ministries.
Previous Experience in this Area of Government: if Recall. I did apply ounce but I was inactive so now I'm Re applying,
I also Formerly holded the position of 2 place in most WA endorsements in NSUK

Nation in The North Pacific: Arcanstotska
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Culture, Roleplay Department
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I have helped to organize Pride Month events in 2022, and I have hosted multiple RolePlay Spotlight episodes for NBS

Nation in The North Pacific: Gonfalo
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Home Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: WA Membership, NPA Membership, Good people skills, Good software skills (Canva, HTML/CSS, Google Suite, Video Editors, etc). Other than that I dont have much direct experience in domestic/home affairs but I am willing to learn, and ready to serve your ministry to help with what needs to be done.
Accepted into Home Affairs! You'll receive a DM shortly.

Nation in The North Pacific: Olvern
Ministry you are interested in joining:
Ministry of Home Affairs, Ministry of Culture
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government:
So long ago it might as well not have counted :spin:

Nation in The North Pacific: Olvern
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Home Affairs, Ministry of Culture
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: So long ago it might as well not have counted :spin:
Accepted into Home Affairs! You'll receive a DM shortly.

Nation in The North Pacific: New Matzeratia
Ministry you are interested in joining: WA Affairs, Foreign Affairs
Previous experience in this area of government: None

Nation in The North Pacific: Eswatini Federation
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry Of Communication, Ministry Of Foreign Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: Eswatini Federation
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry Of Communication, Ministry Of Foreign Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None
Citizenship is required for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

Nation in The North Pacific: Comfed
Ministry you are interested in joining: Communications, Culture
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Some

Nation in The North Pacific: Love Shack
Ministry you are interested in joining: Home affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None but i want to do more in TNP

Nation in The North Pacific: Love Shack
Ministry you are interested in joining: Home affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None but i want to do more in TNP
Accepted for Home Affairs!

Nation in The North Pacific: Comfed
Ministry you are interested in joining: Communications, Culture
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Some
Almost forgot this, accepted for Comms!

You haven’t got citizenship yet, as you haven’t passed the Admin Check yet. Rejected for Communications too.

Both of you, do not spam this thread. It is intended for Executive Staff applications only

Why you being so rude though I'm new in the game so I thought I had one didn't know I had to go through 3 checks

Nation in The North Pacific: Queroquestan
Ministry you are interested in joining: Foreign Affairs, Home Affairs

Nation in The North Pacific: Queroquestan
Ministry you are interested in joining: Foreign Affairs, Home Affairs
Accepted for Home Affairs. You can expect a forum DM shortly.

Nation in The North Pacific: Sivka
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Communications

Nation in The North Pacific: Sivka
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Communications
Accepted for Comms. You can expect a forum DM shortly.

Nation in The North Pacific: Alestadpolkhbizzydor
Ministry you are interested in joining: Foreign Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government:

Nation In The North Pacific: New Chiken
Ministry you are interested in joining: Foreign Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I have served as recruiter of The Chicken Overlords on my other account.

Nation in The North Pacific:Ostonives
Ministry you are interested in joining: Home Affairs and Ministry of Culture
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Current current Deputy Minister of Outreach in Europeia and former Deputy Minister of Culture

(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Current current Deputy Minister of Outreach in Europeia and former Deputy Minister of Culture
Accepted for Home Affairs!

Accepted for Culture

Nation in The North Pacific: Down Scoblic
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Home Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Used to be co-owner of an starter region The Irish Empire which died quickly, and is Speaker/Lead Wartime General in the roleplay region called TOPEA govering council (Treaty of Pacific and European Allies) on an alt named Soxy.

Last edited:
Back