Provisional Election Vote Count

I like how new candidates are poised to take office :) especially since they are oligarchy approved :))))))

Of course, these are very early votes, and very early votes can change :(

I'm not online every minute of the day...I update it when I can. I won't forget - there is no need to remind me.

It's up to date now.

Also, On another matter. I would suggest color for the candidates winning, as oppose to just making their names bold.

Gracius Maximus attacked us all with hordes during z day, and according to Stuzemstazem, he supports an oligarchy. Just curious, how come he has around 75% of the vote?!

JhonsJoe:
And gracious has mastered the art of hoarding people with ebola.
Seriously?

It's called maturity.
And you know that there are people dying from the disease you mentioned.
I think that we represent our actions and words, just putting that out there.

The Democratic Republic of Tomb:
JhonsJoe:
And gracious has mastered the art of hoarding people with ebola.
Seriously?

It's called maturity.
And you know that there are people dying from the disease you mentioned.
I think that we represent our actions and words, just putting that out there.
Unfortunately that is what I was thinking. Please be abit more careful with your choice of words.

flemingovia:
because Stuzemstazem has mastered the art of rectal speech.
:lol: :rofl:

Are you implying that Stuzemstazem is a Flatulist? :P

Someone should compound a Flemingovian Dictionary of Aspersions and Other Unique Terms.

I've added the current election to the OP. The provisional vote count is found here:

Special Election, Vice Delegate, November 2014

Once again, I manually enter votes when I have time. I won't be online a whole lot starting in a few hours and going through the day after tomorrow, so this will probably not be updated very frequently during that period. I'll get it caught up by late Wednesday night, though, eastern time.

EDIT: Sorry, wrong link! Fixed now.

Vote count is up to date, and I have corrected a minor error in the percentages column that led to an apparent 60/50 split of the vote. All better now!

I'd avoid pinning unofficial threads and material in the elections forum. It can mislead users into thinking it's an official thread by the EC.

r3naissanc3r:
I'd avoid pinning unofficial threads and material in the elections forum. It can mislead users into thinking it's an official thread by the EC.
This is in the Resident's Lobby, and has... less official-ness to it? Maybe?

mcmasterdonia:
Not sure what you mean Nwahs, I don't think the election forum is private.
Elections Board Rules
Please do not post in any pinned thread in this board unless you are a Citizen.

Lord Nwahs:
r3naissanc3r:
This is in the Resident's Lobby, and has... less official-ness to it? Maybe?
I was responding to mcm, who suggested pinning this thread inside the elections forum.

Lord Nwahs:
mcmasterdonia:
Not sure what you mean Nwahs, I don't think the election forum is private.
Elections Board Rules
Please do not post in any pinned thread in this board unless you are a Citizen.

We may need to change that to Resident, given the recent legal changes.

That's already fixed. It used to say "do not post unless an RA member", and was changed to "citizen" after an admin request by me.

Several votes came in while I was asleep, so the cote count is once again updated! COE has not edited the link into the opening post, so once again you can find it here.

I think the Delegate and Speaker races are probably wide enough margins to call them, but the VD race has been pretty tight this whole time - and we're only a day into voting. I don't think it's a sure thing yet!

Vote count has been updated a final time before I go to work - don't expect to see anything different until I get home, late tonight. :)

While we're at it, may I ask: What voting system do we use? Plurality? 50%+1? If Bootsie made a sudden comeback, and voting for Speaker ended at 30 for Lord Nwahs, 29 for Bootsie, and 3 for Johnsjoe, what would happen? Would Nwahs win, as he had earned a plurality, or would we have a runoff with just Bootsie and Nwahs, and no candidate would have earned an absolute majority?

Back