ATTN. Whovians!

unibot

TNPer
Dny4obi.png

Oooh, that logo looks pretty good. I was planning to start a Doctor Who Fan Club in NationStates. Yes, fishfingers, custard, jellybabies, scarfs and flutes are required at the door.

I'm especially looking for someone who would you be willing to be The North Pacific's representative for the fan club. Potential new recruits in TNP would go through you, you'd be one of a few of us who could suggest episodes to watch and we'd pass around a magic bowl of porridge or something to the region with the most whovians every once in a while.

e2360.gif

unibot:
Dny4obi.png

Oooh, that logo looks pretty good. I was planning to start a Doctor Who Fan Club in NationStates. Yes, fishfingers, custard, jellybabies, scarfs and flutes are required at the door.

I'm especially looking for someone who would you be willing to be The North Pacific's representative for the fan club. Potential new recruits in TNP would go through you, you'd be one of a few of us who could suggest episodes to watch and we'd pass around a magic bowl of porridge or something to the region with the most whovians every once in a while.

e2360.gif
I'll do it. Btw, just a question: have you watched the Classic Who episode Logopolis? It was one of my favorites.

Back