Democratic States of LibertarianLand and its Political Parties

The Democratic States of LibertarianLand (LL or D.S.L.L) has three major Political Parties

First is the Liberty Party. The Liberty Party is founded on the principles of maximum Personal and Economic Liberties Small Central Government and a Military that Provides for the common Defense and is not the Police force of the world. Notible Members: President Paul Washington and Vice President Francis J. Underwood

Next is the TeaKettle Party they are the Conservative party of LibertarianLand and wants to force thier morals on all of LibertarianLands citizens and wants Big Business to control things. Notible Members: James R. Bonner Speaker of The House Of Representatives

And Finally we have the Nanny Party The Nanny Party is the Progressive Liberal Party of the country its goals is a high tax rate to fund programs so people can stay home and collect a check. Also they want to set up a global Police Nanny State to tell people how to live and to "care" for them from cradle to grave. Notible members: Harrison Reeder Senate Pro Tempor and Pelswick VonHammerstein and Michael Wiltberger Senior Delegate and Vice Delegate from LibertarianLand to the World Assembly (WA)

Do you have any parties more democratic. You say your from the United States I am too, I live in New York. We are a democratic country. I am in full support of President Obama being an African American and his policies like health care; I don't know what I would have done without his health care plan. So my question to you do you have any political that focuses on the demographics, a government of the people, by the people, and for the people and if so I would like to join.

The Founders when they framed the LibertarianLand Constitution envisioned a small central government that did not mettle in the affairs of every day citizens lives but rather allowed the people to make decisions for themselves and live life as they see fit and making thier own personal decisions on what they want to do in reguard to social issues. As such it can be said the Liberty Party is the Party of the People By the People and For the People. However seeing as the Nanny Party is the Left Liberal Party of LibertarianLand it seems that for now that is as close as youre going to get to the modern day RL democratic party :)

It is the position of the Liberty Party that citizens can smoke what they want marry whom they want and do with thier bodies what they want just dont ask the government to pass laws about it. And also instead of using taxation as theft to take from one citizen and give to another we have no social programs and no income tax. NationStates site says we have a 7% tax however we choose to contest its legitimacy and instead go with Article 8 of our constitution that says we have no Income Tax or IRS instead a 20% Flat Consumption National Sales Tax pattered off of the FAIRTAX (http://www.fairtax.org) We would rather invest in industry and have companies create jobs and put people to work instead of in a line for a government check. We do understand people fall on hard times and lose work and or become disabled so we do have programs to ensure people who need help can recieve temp assistance until they get a new job. Or become disabled we do our best to help them However we have safeguards in place to keep people from thinking they can get on the temp assistance then use it as a career and not work. With our free market and low taxes on business companies are always investing in new hires and so there is no shortage of jobs available everyone that wants to work are able to. We dont give free rides in our country. At least not at this point.

In the archive of the former government we found a document next to that of Documentation to suggest there was an early form of triTDH Party...next to triTDH party do uments..we found documents that a man named Vermin Surpreme attempted to start a political party based on manditory toothbrushing laws and a free identification Pony for all citizens...some of our citizens have expressed intrests in revitalizing that political Platform.

Also it seems once people learned of TRiTDH (The Rent is Too Damn High) Party..there is a movement amongst the citizenry for that too. Though I do not know why I think the Free Market keeps the rent reasonable.

Back