The New Party

The Syrixian People's Council has submitted an application to join the New Party, however many Syrixian veterinarians are baffled at the question "What does the meerkat say?"

Several veterinarians were consulted, both immigrants and natives from all ethnic groups, all islands and all towns, cities and municipalities. No one provided an answer, so the People's Council consulted themselves.

3 voted that the meerkat says "CHACHA-CHACHA-CHACHA-CHOW!"
2 voted that the meerkat says nothing.
1 voted that the meerkat says "I LIKE TO EAT BABIES."

However, the winning phrase, with 4 votes and the support of the Premier, is "BING ZOING WEE!!!"

-The Syrixian Ministry of Diplomatic Relations

The Syrixian People's Council thanks their allies in Olvern for their acceptance of our great nation into the New Party.

The meerkat says, "Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis."

Can I be deputy shadow minister of sanitation?

Yay many new members! Welcome The Spokesman of Eumenor, plembobria, Cronaal and Andrew!

(ostensibly anything you post can be considered something a meerkat would say)

We should have a special password-protected New Party members only event or something. I could set it up, only New Party members would get the password from me.

Shoot me a PM if you want a role at the party. We are looking for a person with good powers (4/5 star masking) to make the post special and noticeable. We also need everyone to get an account on Wordpress.com, which is where I will host the party. Wordpress has password protection options. I need an advertiser to advertise the party to all TNPers, so we can attract more people to the New Party and thus increase the guest amounts at the party. I will host the party, be the OP, and create the website- and password. Lord Nwahs can become a co-admin on the site if he registers at Wordpress like everyone else will. I'm sure he will so yeah. Also, make sure you all have an email so you can register for Wordpress in the first place.

That's my plan for the party, try to get it done by Friday so we can celebrate on Saturday.

Also, someone tell me when TNP is the most active on Saturday so I can host the party at the right time.

I really didn't expect this to be that serious :O

I always thought The New Party would a low-key, silly thing. But Syrixia has so much ambition *cries*

McMasterdonia have right Syrixia, all this activities scare us.
But it is an exaggeration kick Syrixia away, he did nonthing :)

Kill him.

EPn1yry.png

I thought we were friends :0

We won't party then 0.9 we'll do nothing

Don't hurt me :O

The Spokesman of Eumenor:
What about the Ministry for the Protection of Lemmings?
You can be Shadow Minister for the Protection of Lemmings.

Also STAHP MURDERING.

I would just like to say that today we're celebrating the 1st anniversary of The New Party! We've outlived things that were of greater importance than us!

:cheese: :muffin: :ph43r: :rum:

I would like to join your party. I do believe the meerkat says various things that meerkats would say.

- Cascadia

Very non-specific, like our party agenda!

You'll be non-specific agenda setter, Cascadia!

Back