To the Delegate

Delegate McMasterdonia,

You didn't take my hints in Douria's thread and post on the RMB, hoping for corrective action to be taken, so will spell out what seems to be a problem here:

Bill of Rights:
8. No Nation shall be ejected from the region, or banned from any forum, except as expressly authorized by the Constitution or the Legal Code. Should any official of a government authority of the region with authority to act, declare that the immediate ejection or banning of a Nation is an urgent matter of regional security they may order the ejection or banning of the nation. Any ejected or banned nation shall have prompt and immediate recourse to judicial review of the matter. The WA Delegate shall not exercise the power of ejection or banning unless expressly authorized by a specific action of a government authority of the region pursuant to the Constitution or to the Legal Code.
Codified Law of The North Pacific Section 6.5:
31. The Delegate will promptly inform the region and Government of all ejections and bannings.
The facts of the matter are:
  • You used the WA Delegate powers to ban The Dourian Embassy.
  • No government authority declared the immediate ejection or banning of a Nation as an urgent matter of regional security
  • You have still not informed the region and Government (via the Regional Ban List subforum) of the ejection and banning of The Dourian Embassy.
As I'm sure you are very busy with many things and upholding the rights of an irritant is not high on your list of priorities, I will give you two weeks' time, until 15 December, for you to consider responding, before I take any further action (petition, judicial review)

Thank you for reading! Please find attached muffin...
images

I inform the region that which is already known, The Dourian Embassy was ejected and banned from the North Pacific a month or so ago.

Back