Romanoffia for Justice

Romanoffia

Garde à l'eau!
Greetings!

I am presiding over a case right now that I would like to see out until the end. The current justices are also working out how to reform certain aspects of the court procedure to make the handling and processing of cases go more efficiently. I would like to continue in my part in making that happen.

That said, I actually enjoy being a justice. It's a lot more involved that a lot of other government positions and requires a great deal of attention to detail. And besides, it keeps me busy here. One of the most difficult tasks is keeping one's opinions to one's self when they may conflict with a case or issue under consideration. Of course, those of you who know me know that for me to keep my mouth shut is a daunting task involving nearly super-human self restraint. That alone should be sufficient for you all to vote for me. Just think of it - Roman keeping his mouth shut for once! :lol:

At any rate, ask me any questions you want.

Seriously?

Why should we vote for someone who cannot even work out where to post their campaign thread? Poor start.

Back