Diplomatic Corps

I would be willing to help with Lazarus, but if not that's perfectly fine. We shouldn't have too big a group imo.

Yayness cheese man:
I'd also like to be an ambassador to Lazarus. I think it would be nice for some of us junior ambassadors to get mentored on being an ambassador.
I have offered to mentor Yayness cheese man

Is there chance I could be diplomatically mentored? I don't care where or who I'm stationed with.

Andrew, would you mind also taking Scukey1 as a mentee as well?

I don't know if you guys saw this, but here is my second application for Lone Wolves United so that you will know. Thanks!

Name: stalin1953
Requested Region: Lone Wolves United

I would like to be an ambassador to Lazarus as well as I hold citizenship there; but I see no place in the letter or in the thread where you reach out to other TNPers to also become ambassadors to Lazarus.

Therefore, I assume this post'll do it. :P

I would like to be an ambassador in Lazarus (since I represented this region before). I am not trying to steal the position from Myroria.

Stalin - what is your R/D alignment, if any? Lazarus and LWU are on opposite sides of the GP Spectrum.

I just noticed I am still listed under Commonwealth of Free Nations. Their Delegate rejected my application a while ago. Could this be fixed, please?

[me]

Syrixia:
I would like to be an ambassador to Lazarus as well as I hold citizenship there; but I see no place in the letter or in the thread where you reach out to other TNPers to also become ambassadors to Lazarus.

Therefore, I assume this post'll do it. :P
I would guess he reached out through private means.

Cascadia:
I just noticed I am still listed under Commonwealth of Free Nations. Their Delegate rejected my application a while ago. Could this be fixed, please?

Cascadia
Was a reason given for your rejection? Can you link me to all relevant forum posts on their board please?

Sorry to bother, but is Europiea open?

Name: Llamanation
Requested Region: Europiea

Minister Ravenclaw hope your migraine calms down :console:

Llamanation:

I believe Alta Italia has that :)

So what do I do now that I am one of the ambassadors of Lazarus? At least, I think I am. I was sent a pm from Myoria saying that if I was still interested I could have the job. I have made an account on their forums though.

Seeing as the Independet Order has been taken, I'll take LWU.

Name: Gradea
Requested Region: Lone Wokves United

Gradea:
Seeing as the Independet Order has been taken, I'll take LWU.

Name: Gradea
Requested Region: Lone Wokves United
Gradea, you cannot take any actions towards representing/claiming a region without the Minister's or Delegate's permission. I appreciate your enthusiasm, but please refrain from making any actions in LWU until you hear from Minister Lord Ravenclaw. Simply applying for a region doesn't qualify you to be the Diplomat.

Thank you,

~ Tomb

Gradea, aren't you a defender? If so, then I'm not about to let you go to LWU.

Lord Ravenclaw:
Gradea, aren't you a defender? If so, then I'm not about to let you go to LWU.
I'm an Independent not a Defender. I've done more raiding then I have done defending anyway.

Can a junior ambassador be assigned in a region? If yes, I would like to be in:

Name: Heraldine
Requested Region:10000 Islands

If no, this would be my future region and I still don't have a mentor.

CJ Arceo:
Can a junior ambassador be assigned in a region? If yes, I would like to be in:

Name: Heraldine
Requested Region:10000 Islands

If no, this would be my future region and I still don't have a mentor.
We don't have an embassy with 10k.

We have not had formal relations with them for a long time.

Lord Ravenclaw:
Llamanation:

I believe Alta Italia has that :)
I thought Alta resigned...?

Sigh. I really need to get that new thread out. It would make my life so much easier.

Llamanation:
Requested Region:Anywhere :w00t:
You are already assigned to The Allied Republics and The Communist Bloc.

Back