Diplomatic Corps

Egalotir:
Alta Italia is on temporary leave due to his computer malfunction and thus I require a temporary ambassador to Europeia.
Thank you, Egalotir. My PC is back up and running again. I will be gone tomorrow and the next day for a math competition (wish me luck!), but, after then, I'll be able to resume my duties.

The Democratic Republic of Tomb:
Hello, Sirisea. Gladio currently represents us to The Independent Order.
However, I will find you a region to represent us in soon.

Meanwhile to answer your question, your nation Sirisea should always stay in TNP. You do not have to move any nations to the region you are an ambassador to. All you have to do is join their forum and follow the steps that the Minister of Foreign Affairs sends you.

~ Tomb
how will I hear from you?

Also due to inactivity, Abacathea will no longer be serving as our ambassador to Osiris, guys.

Thanks,

~ Tomb

Name: Caym
Requested Region: Any

Since every region on the list has an ambassador I just wanted to get my name in the hat for any future positions that open up.

Hello guys, if you are currently part of the Diplomatic Corps, but do not have an assignment, please feel free to apply to any of the following regions:

Allied States
Hellenic Civilization
Commonwealth of Free Nation
India
Global Right Alliance
Ainur

We need to get people assigned to them ASAP to make sure that our foreign affairs picture is maintained as active at all times.

~ Tomb

Hello guys, if you are currently part of the Diplomatic Corps, but do not have an assignment, please feel free to apply to any of the following regions:

Allied States
Hellenic Civilization
India
Global Right Alliance
Ainur

We need to get people assigned to them ASAP to make sure that our foreign affairs picture is maintained as active at all times.

~ Tomb
I'd like to apply for the Hellenic Civilization position.

Azrael:

Allied States
Hellenic Civilization
India
Global Right Alliance
Ainur

~ Tomb
I'd like to apply for the Hellenic Civilization position.
You've got it, I will send you the information shortly.

Allied States
Hellenic Civilization
India
Global Right Alliance
Ainur

~ Tomb
That's what you did with my "Special Assignment", Minister, wow that's awesome that all those regions reached out to us. :w00t:

stalin1953:
Name: Stalin1953
Requested Region: Global Right Alliance

Name: Stalin1953
Requested Region: Allied States
I have to deny this request at the time to allow for newer members of the Diplomatic Corps to sign up for assignments.

You need to add Kingdom of Alexandria to that list. Might want to add Tomb or Azrael to that one. I say Azrael as it's my UCR, and we're working on a school of diplomacy.

I have distributed all assignments out to ensure all posts are filled. If anyone has any questions, please let me know.

Due to technical issues that are not currently fixable, and won't be in the foreseeable future, I would like to resign from my diplomacy to Osiris. I have enjoyed my short experience in the field of diplomacy and for that I am very grateful.

Thank you,
Sirisea

Corporal Clegg:
Due to technical issues that are not currently fixable, and won't be in the foreseeable future, I would like to resign from my diplomacy to Osiris. I have enjoyed my short experience in the field of diplomacy and for that I am very grateful.

Thank you,
Sirisea
Alright, thanks for letting us know, Sirisea.

~ Tomb

Amerion, I will assign you to Osiris. Minister Egalotir will draft you a credence letter (I think that's what they're called :P ) to deliver soon.

SaintsEmpire, unfortunately, we do not have established relations with the region you are referring to. I will let you know though what regions we have for you as we get more embassies opened up.

Amerion, I will assign you to Osiris. Minister Egalotir will draft you a credence letter (I think that's what they're called :P ) to deliver soon.

SaintsEmpire, unfortunately, we do not have established relations with the region you are referring to. I will let you know though what regions we have for you as we get more embassies opened up.
Understood delegate.

The Communist Bloc is commencing an embassy with Lazarus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <_< <_< <_< <_< <_<

Due to a few factors, but most especially my recent appointment as interim Prime Minister of Australia, I hereby resign as The North Pacific ambassador to Europeia. I hope a new member of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs will be able to serve the region well.

:bye: But I can sign up for Europeia, and one other thing. The Communist Bloc has commenced embassies with Lazarus, and President Zenny Winters is now part of Lazarus. I don't trust any allies of Lazarus, plus I am the ambassador to the CB. What should I do???

Also I think we should dump the embassy in India, 5 nations really!?

Back