Unendorsement Campaign?

Revered Security Council,

If you can, please inform me of any campaign against me.
There seems to be significant unendorsing of my nation, and it seems like a coordinated effort.
I am very distraught.

3lqj.png

Thank you,
Lord Byron
Supreme Leader
God n Country n Byron

:console: There was a report of a TG sent out alleging you were a Gatesville plant and asking nations to unendorse you. The author was a puppet unknown to us. I did not receive one myself, or I would share it with you.

This was discussed on RMB recently, it seems a Nation called Gumballand, flying the regional flag, has been sending those TGs. I didn't receive one myself, just saying what I read on RMB.

I will inquire with the Delegate if someone from the government could send out an official statement regarding this false telegram.

Is there anyone out there that DID receive this telegram?

Sorry I never received the telegram :(

However, I don't think anyone should be sending out a telegram encouraging EVERYONE to endorse you either given our proximity to a changeover.

If you have a list of nations that have unendorsed you, I am happy to telegram them specifically.

How about a telegram saying something like "There are currently no known threats to the region from Gatesville. Disregard reports to the contrary," or something like that?

I wouldn't have a problem with that. It would be nice if Jamie could do it though, he could moan about the election nominations being open at the same time.

I did not say that I would want the Delegate to tell people to endorse me, only something that would stop the f'ing bleeding.

Very odd. I haven't received any TGs asking me to undendorse anyone. I would, however, say that from what I gather in this tread, is that such TGs are targeted to avoid hitting up anyone who is in the SC or would bring it up the SC.

This thread has been declassified for public viewing by the Vice Delegate. If you have any questions, please contact the Vice Delegate for more information.

Back