Notice of Limited Activity

Kiwi

TNPer
Over the next three weeks I have my law exams so my forum presence will be diminished.

I will still actively check my nation and will check for forum PMs but I figured a notice was appropriate.

Feel free to PM/TG me if anything arises and you need my urgent attention. Jamie/McM also have my skype if necessary.

I've finally reached 343 endorsements which is the second highest :) sorry it took a while.

That's nothing, Kiwi. Last I looked, I was the 8th most influential nation in TNP. :P

But congrats, anyway! :P :lol:

Miss you all too :( these exams are fairly brutal.

It's what you get for being a final year law student, I guess.

Best of luck to you in your exams. If you're in your final year of law school, then I'm sure you'll do fine as you've made it this far. I have a close friend that just finished her second year, so I've heard how brutal the exams can be.

Romanoffia:
Crushing Our Enemies:
Romanoffia:
Kiwi:
Haha nice one Roman ;)
What's even more scary is that I am the 9th or 10th most influential nation in NationStates last time I checked. GBM is somewhere around #2.
Most of the top 10 or 20 are from TNP, as I recall.
That is because TNP is the bitchingest region in NS!
Not to be confused with the "bitchiest" region :P which is up for debate

Great Bights Mum:
:lol: Good one. I plead guilty. I do my fair share of whining and complaining. I need to spend more time in the OOC.
That gives me a great idea!

I am going to create the "TNP Whine and Cheese Awards"! LOL! :lol:

This thread has been declassified for public viewing by the Vice Delegate. If you have any questions, please contact the Vice Delegate for more information.

Back