North_Elegarth
Discord
Elegarth#8848
GreenFlag.png

The Seeker of Power's News and Media Presents
The Elegarth Report # 1
News of the Weirdest!

A Particular Dinner

Japan’s Mao Sugiyama is sure to make all men squirm, following reports that he cooked and served his own genitals to a group of 5 people for $250 a plate.

Sugiyama, who describes himself as an “asexual” lives in Tokyo, Japan, according to The Huffington Post. The 22-year-old reportedly tweeted on April 8th:

“[Please Retweet] I am offering my male genitals (full penis, testes, scrotum) as a meal for 100,000 yen [$1,250]. I’m Japanese. The organs were surgically removed at age 22. I was tested to be free of venereal diseases. The organs were of normal function. I was not receiving female hormone treatment. The length at full erection was 16.1 cm [6.3 inches]. First interested buyer will get them, or I will also consider selling to a group. Will prepare and cook as the buyer requests, at his chosen location. If you have questions, please contact me by DM or e-mail.”

You’re probably wondering why anyone would actually take Mao up on his offer, let alone why he would offer it in the first place. Mao Sugiyama has stated that his asexuality is a way to show that he does not affiliate with either gender. Calorie Lab reports that the artist elected to have genital removal surgery on his birthday.

According to Calorie Lab, Mao initially considered eating his own genitals (shudder), but instead decided to offer the meal on twitter to the first person who would pay 100,000 yen (about $1,250). After seeing the notoriety that his tweet caused, however, he organized a public banquet, called “Ham Cybele – Century Banquet.”

The banquet was held at the “Asagaya Loft A” event space in the Suginami Ward of Tokyo. The Huffington Post reports that five people were lucky enough to pay $250 each, and enjoyed a meal of Sukiyama’s penis, testicles, and scrotum skin, which he garnished with button mushrooms and parsley.

Other diner (around 70 people) were fed less interesting meals of crocodile. Calorie Lab reports that Shigenobu Matsuzawa, a 29-year-old event planner who took part in the unusual meal, tweeted before the event:

“It’s a once in a lifetime chance, so I decided on the spur of the moment to do it.”

The Huffington Post reports that Mao Sukiyama cannot be charged by authorities, nor can his dinner guests, as in Japan, there is no law against cannibalism. The chef plans to take female hormone therapy, but does not have any intention of undergoing surgery to implant engineered female organs. Instead, he plans to remain as asexual as possible. Calorie Lab reports that Sugiyama hopes one day to be so asexual he can wear transparent clothing.

For more pictures of Mao’s dinner party, click here –warning: not for the squeamish!

Original source!
http://www.inquisitr.com/243286/japanese-chef-mao-sugiyama-cooks-up-serves-own-genitals/

Wow, it took me a while to re-work the BB codes, haha.

Hello TNP, it's been a while since I was here the last time, previously as TP's ambassador of sorts... That was 3 to 4 years ago... Wow... I am currently in charge of TP Culture, and as such, we keep interesting topics ongoing in the forums under the Elegarth Report: News of the Weirdest.

I have 8 issues to update around here, if you don't mind, and I certainly hope to hear your comments and "ewws" :p

Thanks!

EDIT:

And yes, the issue are old... I am trying to first expand them and then start releasing new ones :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back