To McMasterdonia

Discord
COE#7110
tbhheader_zps2882a82e.png

To His Holiness Minister McMasterdonia of The North Pacific,

It is not without feeling that we reject your first choice of ambassador to our region. For various reasons, Crushing Our Enemies is simply unacceptable. We hope that this unfortunate incident does not affect the happy future of our diplomatic relations.

With all due respect, we would like to suggest a more appropriate candidate, so as to avoid such an unpleasant event next time. After some deliberation, the Council of the Hawks has decided that Bokeryville would be the best choice for ambassador to our region. Her credentials are beyond question, and there is no doubt that she would be quite welcome on our forum. We have also heard rumors that she is interested in the position; pleasant news indeed if it be so.

We look forward to meeting our new ambassador, and many happy and fruitful years of North Pacifican partnership.

Signed,
General Tramiar
Council Chairman
General Jakker
Head of Military
Major Spartzerium
Field Marshal
Lieutenant Mallorea
Field Marshal
Lieutenant Severisen
Director of Training
General Belchingburg
Regional Adviser
General Crushing Our Enemies
Military Adviser

I look forward to meeting my new hosts and learning about the ways of their uncivilized and destructive regional culture that is raiding. :P

I have no thought at all to my own feelings in this matter; I only want what's best for TNP-TBH relations. I only hope my successor meets with more success than I.

Back