The Fiqh

Flemingovia

TNPer
-
-
Esteemed Delegate,

You may have noticed that the fiqh is becoming more and more busy. Despite our efficiency and speedy administration of justice, there is a danger that the work of the Fiqh will dominate the Temple Courts, an area that should be used for worship and contemplation.

I would like permission to move the Fiqh threads into their own area in the Agora. this means that the Agora would contain four areas: Elections, parties, Temple Courts, The Fiqh.

Please Note I do NOT request a move into the "Court of the North pacific" area. I have no desire to disturb their slumber.

I'll admit I haven't had time to ponder this much. I will respond to this in the coming days.

Jamie:
I'll admit I haven't had time to ponder this much. I will respond to this in the coming days.
Jamie, when you get back from your LoA would you mind considering this request? Already we have had some delay and confusion when I did not respond to a request to the Fiqh because I assumed that it was a prayer in the Temple.

Splitting the threads would stop this from happening.

Thanks

I wonder, if you still have not got time to decide on this, could the decision be delegated to one of your cabinet? Perhaps Minister of Culture?

flemingovia:
I wonder, if you still have not got time to decide on this, could the decision be delegated to one of your cabinet? Perhaps Minister of Culture?
I've been directed to work on this matter by Jamie. I will think it over for a bit. I should have an answer in the next few hours.

Actually, I have a proposal now.

Despite the Fiqh becoming noticeably busier, it is still a temple court. As such, it should really not have a place in The Agora, and really does belong in the Temple Courts subforum. However, given that "The Fiqh" has accrued a number of threads in the Temple Courts area, I suggest a subforum in the Temple Courts area specifically for "The Fiqh" and all Fiqh-related matters.

Back