Leave of Absence Requests

Date leave begins: 16 November 2016

Expected date of return: 6 December 2016

Reason for request: i will be traveling to another side of the country and will be touring some colleges and visiting my family.

PS: I will be on every so often to check on things and might RP post, but can't do much due to not knowing when we will be doing stuff.

Zyvetskistaahn:
The above request is allowed, though it is unlikely that your citizenship would lapse as a result of the absence requested.
Thanks. That is my estimated return date but I will be in Arizona until December 18th, so it just depends on WiFi there.

Date leave begins: December 11th

Expected date of return: December 26th

Reason for request: Vacation in Mexico baby!

Yalkan:
Date leave begins: December 11th

Expected date of return: December 26th

Reason for request: Vacation in Mexico baby!
While it is unlikely that your citizenship would lapse as a result of an absence of that length, leave is granted.

Date Leave Begins: 16 December 2016

Expected Date of Return: 2 January 2017

Reason for request: I will be travelling with intermittent internet connectivity. Thanks.

(EDIT: Never mind. I talked to my parents and I think I'll be able to be on at some times this week. Just not a whole lot.)

Necerierra:
Date leave begins: 19th February 2017

Expected date of return: 16th March 2017

Reason for request:Vacation in Bandung
We neglected to make a note of this, leave was granted.

Date leave begins: 29th April 2017

Expected date of return: 5th July 2017

Reason for request: I have fallen behind in some classes of mine, plus exams are near. I will try to remain active by posting a few times a month, but aside from that i cannot do much. I am homeschooled btw and its at your own pace, so that is why i asked for longer. THX!

Alexey:
Date leave begins: 29th April 2017

Expected date of return: 5th July 2017

Reason for request: I have fallen behind in some classes of mine, plus exams are near. I will try to remain active by posting a few times a month, but aside from that i cannot do much. I am homeschooled btw and its at your own pace, so that is why i asked for longer. THX!
Leave is granted.

Date leave begins: July 30

Expected date of return:September 6

Reason for request:Visiting my home country (I wont have WiFi access almost every day)

Date leave begins: August 7th

Expected date of return: August 13th

Reason for request: Vacation, probably won't be completely gone, but don't ding me if I happen to not log in for a week.

Altmoras:
Date leave begins: August 7th

Expected date of return: August 13th

Reason for request: Vacation, probably won't be completely gone, but don't ding me if I happen to not log in for a week.
Request rejected - Absence is not short enough for citizenship to lapse, so there is no need to accept the request.

Back