Leave of Absence Requests

Date leave begins (GMT): June 19th 2015 00:00

Expected date of return (GMT): July 11th 2015 02:00

Reason for request: I am attending Youth Parliament and need to a) organise and prepare, and b) I will be out of internet access until camp ends.

Date leave begins (GMT): Wednesday June 8, 0:00

Expected date of return (GMT): Wednesday June 16, 0:00

Reason for request: I will be on a trip in southern Florida and will not have internet for that time.

Date leave begins (GMT): July 1st, 2015

Expected date of return (GMT): August 1st, 2015

Reason for request: I've been incorporated into a company's wife effort that ends around August 1st. I'll MAY be able to have a level of very reduced activity, so I'd rather request the LOA to prevent issues.

I am uncertain if I am empowered by the speaker to accept or deny leaves of absence. Be that as it may:

Sauce, even assuming you meant July instead of June, I think that a leave of 8 days is unnecessary. It is inconceivable that your citizenship would lapse during that time. Thanks for the heads up, but unless directed otherwise by the speaker, I will not be considering you on leave. (Not that it really matters, since the requested period is over in 2 days).

Elegarth, unless directed otherwise by the speaker, I will be considering you on leave until August 1st. Out of curiosity, why did you request your leave to begin 5 days before your actual request? :P

Crushing Our Enemies:
I am uncertain if I am empowered by the speaker to accept or deny leaves of absence. Be that as it may:

Sauce, even assuming you meant July instead of June, I think that a leave of 8 days is unnecessary. It is inconceivable that your citizenship would lapse during that time. Thanks for the heads up, but unless directed otherwise by the speaker, I will not be considering you on leave. (Not that it really matters, since the requested period is over in 2 days).

Elegarth, unless directed otherwise by the speaker, I will be considering you on leave until August 1st. Out of curiosity, why did you request your leave to begin 5 days before your actual request? :P
Technically, I posted it 5 days late. I started on that new role thing on July 1st, when I disappeated.

I was informed today I am supposed to continue the effort till Aug 14th actually, so I need to extend my LOA

FYI - my father has been in the hospital the last several days. Picking him up now.

I'm also on vacation until 8/25. I'd like a leave, please.

Your absence is noted, but due to the short length, no formal leave is required, since there is no danger of you losing citizenship during that time. I wish your father good health, and hope you have a nice vacation.

Date leave begins: November 24th, 2015

Expected date of return: December 24th, 2015

Reason for request: Finals, an international exam and a trip to Buenos Aires.

Mr. Speaker, I request leave.

Start: December 18, 2015
End: January 18, 2015

Reason: Holiday travels and real-world workload.

Date leave begins: Wednesday, April 20th, 2016.

Expected date of return: Tuesday, April 26th, 2016.

Reason for request: Family illness coupled with extremely hard exams coming up. Just wanted to notify you all of my limited activity.

The Democratic Republic of Tomb:
Date leave begins: Wednesday, April 20th, 2016.

Expected date of return: Tuesday, April 26th, 2016.

Reason for request: Family illness coupled with extremely hard exams coming up. Just wanted to notify you all of my limited activity.
Due to the short length of the absence requested, I do not feel it appropriate to grant this request. I should stress, this is not to suggest the reasoning was inadequate in any way, simply it is to say that there is no need to waive the posting requirements when they would not be at risk of being breached.

I hope that things get better with your family and that you do well in your exams.

Date leave begins: 18 June 2016

Expected date of return: 2 July 2016

Reason for request: I will be away for a couple of weeks. I will have intermittent internet service and will check my nation but will likely not be paying attention to the forum in detail and do not want to have an issue if I miss a vote.

Edit: changed return date.

Date leave begins: 11th of July 2016

Expected date of return: 15th of July 2016

Reason for request:I will be going away with school for a few days There is virtually no way for me to keep communication whilst I am there.

Kasch:
Date leave begins: 11th of July 2016

Expected date of return: 15th of July 2016

Reason for request:I will be going away with school for a few days There is virtually no way for me to keep communication whilst I am there.
The above request is not granted, due to the short length of time requested. There is no risk that the posting requirement would not be fulfilled during the time for which the leave is requested.

The above request is not granted, due to the short length of time requested. There is no risk that the posting requirement would not be fulfilled during the time for which the leave is requested.

Date leave begins: August 4th

Expected date of return: September 10th

Reason for request: Vacation. (4th-30th) I'll be kind of busy with paperwork and school, and I don't expect to be able to use NS at all until then.

The above request is granted. I will note that the leave requested extends into the next term and, should another be returned as Speaker after the election in September, they may revoke it without notice and, while I think it highly unlikely that such would be done, I can make no guarantees for my successors (should I not be returned as Speaker, for whatever reason).

Requesting leave of absence, this message is long overdue. I have suffered tremendous personal losses and have not put any time into anything other than grieving. I wish I could say I know when I'll be back, but RL comes first and right now there are too many emotions on my plate to handle anything outside of family life.

The above leave is granted, at the present moment, it will be indeterminate and I will discuss a length in PMs which will be noted here and be effective if I am returned as Speaker. If I am not, then I will leave the length to be determined by my successor.
EDIT: Leave granted until 12-01-2017

I need to request a Leave of Absence for at least half of the next month, if not all of it.

For now...

LOA Start Date: Today
LOA Come back Date: Oct 15th, 2016

Reason: I have both personal issues (that is what lead me to leave TWP delegacy, my wife is recovering from an emergency surgery and we still need more tests done and what not), and I have a trip to the US for work. I'll update you if I need more time.

Thanks.

Date leave begins: November 2nd 2016

Expected date of return: November 9th 2016

Reason for request: I will be doing archaeological research In another city and I may not have Internet access.

Gladio:
Date leave begins: November 2nd 2016

Expected date of return: November 9th 2016

Reason for request: I will be doing archaeological research In another city and I may not have Internet access.

Elegarth:
I need to request a Leave of Absence for at least half of the next month, if not all of it.

For now...

LOA Start Date: Today
LOA Come back Date: Oct 15th, 2016

Reason: I have both personal issues (that is what lead me to leave TWP delegacy, my wife is recovering from an emergency surgery and we still need more tests done and what not), and I have a trip to the US for work. I'll update you if I need more time.

Thanks.
As you may have noticed, I've not been able to fully get rid of RL issues and while things are improving, I'm not as actively involved as I should.

How much is the longest LOA the RA can grant me? I was thinking of requesting it from now till the end of the year, trying to come back in January, but I'd like to inquire first if this is possible at all.

Thanks.

The longest leave of absence that I would be willing to grant would be to the end of my term as Speaker (so the leave would be until 13-01-2016, with any provision for run-offs/reopening of nominations/other irregularities being made at the time), as I can make no guarantee that my successor would not revoke leave past that point (if they thought that the leave granted was too lengthy, say).

Zyvetskistaahn:
The longest leave of absence that I would be willing to grant would be to the end of my term as Speaker (so the leave would be until 13-01-2016, with any provision for run-offs/reopening of nominations/other irregularities being made at the time), as I can make no guarantee that my successor would not revoke leave past that point (if they thought that the leave granted was too lengthy, say).
That works for me. Please grant me the LOA till Jan 6th, 2017, if you may. Need me to fill the whole paperwork, sir?

Elegarth:
Zyvetskistaahn:
That works for me. Please grant me the LOA till Jan 6th, 2017, if you may. Need me to fill the whole paperwork, sir?
I don't think so, the necessary information has been provided. Leave is granted til the 6th of January.

Back