AG Q&A

Gaspo

TNPer
I have an open-door policy, but I reserve the right to slam the door in your face if you're being daft.

Any questions?

Can you provide input on the celebrated case of Arkell v. Pressdram (1971), which I feel is a vital study for all interested in the law. I believe your opinion regarding said case will provide great insight in your likely performance as AG, as well as your approach to matters of unquestionable judicial importance.

I fail to see how an incident relating to a British magazine pertains to my duties here. I must say that, from an legal clarity standpoint, their reply regarding the question of damages is something which I can appreciate. Furthermore, it is a sentiment I find myself sharing on a frequent and increasing basis.

Though, amusingly, Gov will never see this, I have thus far invited Belschaft and Reginald Carmichael/Sovreignry to work with me as Deputies, and I continue to accept and review applications as they come in.

The AG is still waiting on a Special Prosecutor - which you would know if you'd read that thread.

A little bit of effort on your behalf would alleviate any concerns that you're targeting specific people for their ideological stances.

It's not a case I can take, for ethical reasons, nor would it be appropriate for me to appoint the person whom I would face in the Courtroom. The Acting Delegate is aware of the issue; I can't make him act faster.

Back