Military Sign Up!

Nation in TNP: New Sekai
Current WA Nation: New Sekai
NPA Division: Special Forces.
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: None yet.

I, New Sekai request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in TNP: Jagerton
Current WA Nation: Jagerton
NPA Division:The Auxiliary
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: None

I, Jagerton request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in TNP: New Sekai
Current WA Nation: New Sekai
NPA Division: Special Forces.
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: None yet.

I, New Sekai request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in TNP: Jagerton
Current WA Nation: Jagerton
NPA Division:The Auxiliary

I, Jagerton request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Both of you have passed the security checks therefore you're applications are aproved!

You will receive masking shortly.

Nation in TNP: Nasania
Current WA Nation: Nasania
NPA Division: <The Auxiliary>
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: Regional Assembly of the North Pacific

I, Nasania request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nasania:
Nation in TNP: Nasania
Current WA Nation: Nasania
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: Regional Assembly of the North Pacific

I, Nasania request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.
Approved!

Nation in TNP: TED 4355
Current WA Nation: TED 4355
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in:

I, TED 4355 request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

TED 4355:
Nation in TNP: TED 4355
Current WA Nation: TED 4355

I, TED 4355 request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.
Approved!

Nation In TNP: [me]
Current WA Nation: [me]
NPA Division: <Special Forces>
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: None yet. But I would appreciate if I could be enrolled in some. I want to help this region and and have as much responsibility as possible.

I, [me] request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our region's security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

The Democratic Republic of Tomb:
Nation In TNP: The Democratic Republic of Tomb
Current WA Nation: The Democratic Republic of Tomb
NPA Division: <Special Forces>
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: None yet. But I would appreciate if I could be enrolled in some. I want to help this region and and have as much responsibility as possible.

I, The Democratic Republic of Tomb request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our region's security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.
Approved, pending a security check by the admin team.

Thanks, once all is approved and security is checked, someone from our region will message me. Is that correct, Gladio?
And thanks!

The Democratic Republic of Tomb:
Thanks, once all is approved and security is checked, someone from our region will message me. Is that correct, Gladio?
And thanks!
Yes, I will send you a message with instructions of what to do.

Nation in TNP: The Democratic States of LibertarianLand
Current WA Nation: The Democratic States of LibertarianLand
NPA Division: Regional Guard
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: It was announced by the Speaker my acceptance to the Regional Assembly still pending an Admin Remasking.

I, PaulWallLibertarian42 with TNP nation of 'The Democratic States of LibertarianLand request to join The Regional Guard subdivision of The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

While I believe in a non-interventionist Foreign Policy and do not advocate wars of agression unless the safety or National (Regional) Security of the region is threatened. Or being the policemen of the world and telling other regions how to act; I do believe in the fundamental right to self defense and the right of a region and nation to have military to respond to agression and provide for national defense. So I ask to be admitted to the Guard so I may "stay home" and defend the delegacy of this region in time of war or in case of attack. And I swear to follow any lawful order from military or elected leaders.

Nation in TNP: namehere
Current WA Nation: namehere
NPA Division: <Regional Guard, The Auxiliary, Special Forces>

I, emperor palpatine_________ request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in TNP: the imperial empire of Jaydor
Current WA Nation: the imperial empire of Jaydor
NPA Division: <Regional Guard, The Auxiliary, Special Forces>
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: N/A

I, emperor palpatine_________ request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

PaulWallLibertarian42:
Thank you General! *salutes* is there anything special I need to do or just wait til an emergency to be called upon?
You will remain on a contact list in case of an emergency we will contact you.

I am interrested in inquiry about upping my enlistment to become more imvolved in the NPA. Prior I had never engaged in any R/D style game play.
Recently I engaged with a business associate a private R/D mission it was only thru one update (12hour period) but I got a very limited understanding of it. And honestly kind of enjoyed it and it gets me away from arguing legislation for awhile :)

Anyway, I would like to offer my body er well the body of my indivdual nation in the name of The North Pacific her allies and in the service of the command and the delegate! and ministry to serve in what ever capacity was needed of me. I would like to be more activly involved in serving. Be it auxillary or spec force. Whatever the command thinks id be more useful in. If they would be interrested in having me. I am generally on around both update times though 12AM Eastern US time is better as Noon time I sm usually at work. Anyway in short i am interrested in being more involved pending approval. Thank you.

PaulWallLibertarian42:
I am interrested in inquiry about upping my enlistment to become more imvolved in the NPA. Prior I had never engaged in any R/D style game play.
Recently I engaged with a business associate a private R/D mission it was only thru one update (12hour period) but I got a very limited understanding of it. And honestly kind of enjoyed it and it gets me away from arguing legislation for awhile :)

Anyway, I would like to offer my body er well the body of my indivdual nation in the name of The North Pacific her allies and in the service of the command and the delegate! and ministry to serve in what ever capacity was needed of me. I would like to be more activly involved in serving. Be it auxillary or spec force. Whatever the command thinks id be more useful in. If they would be interrested in having me. I am generally on around both update times though 12AM Eastern US time is better as Noon time I sm usually at work. Anyway in short i am interrested in being more involved pending approval. Thank you.
Approved! You are assigned to The Auxilary/Pillers.

Nation in TNP: Grata
Current WA Nation: Grata
NPA Division: <Regional Guard>
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in:none

I, Grata request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in TNP: Spikeclb
Current WA Nation: Spikeclb
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: WA and WA security council

I, Caleb, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in TNP: New North Aqmuland
Current WA Nation: New North Aqmuland

I, New North Aqmuland request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

I think I applied once but nothing ever really came of it because I moved out.

depeterson61:
Nation in TNP: New North Aqmuland
Current WA Nation: New North Aqmuland

I, New North Aqmuland request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

I think I applied once but nothing ever really came of it because I moved out.
Approved! Welcome to the Regional Guard.

Nation in TNP: Leekem
Current WA Nation: Leekem
NPA Division:Regional Guard
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: None, at the moment; but I was a court justice for some time, so I know a lot about of rules and regulations here in TNP and can serve this region well.

I, Leekem request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in TNP: Guandor
Current WA Nation: N/A
NPA Division: Special Forces
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: TBR

I, Alexandros Rex, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in TNP: The Great Mongol-Saxon Holy Empire
Current WA Nation:The Great Mongol-Saxon Holy Empire

I, Genghis (Temujin) Khan, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Genghis (Temujin) Khan:
Nation in TNP: The Great Mongol-Saxon Holy Empire
Current WA Nation:The Great Mongol-Saxon Holy Empire

I, Genghis (Temujin) Khan, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.
Approved!

Nation in TNP: 3e Empire Francais
Current WA Nation: 3e Empire Francais
NPA Division: The Auxiliary Corps

I, TomZanovich, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

TomZanovich:
Nation in TNP: 3e Empire Francais
Current WA Nation: 3e Empire Francais
NPA Division: The Auxiliary Corps

I, TomZanovich, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.
Approved, pending a security check by the admins.

Nation in TNP: Temberin
Current WA Nation: Temberin
NPA Division: The Auxiliary

I, Temberin, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Temberin:
Nation in TNP: Temberin
Current WA Nation: Temberin
NPA Division: The Auxiliary

I, Temberin, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.
Approved! You will receive masking shortly.

Nation in TNP: Chester Pearson
Current WA Nation: Chester Pearson
NPA Division: <Regional Guard, Special Forces>
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: UDL

I, Chester Pearson request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

nation in TNP: Donal De Burca
Current WA Nation: Donal De Burca
NPA Division: Regional Guard,Special Forces
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in:WA and WA Security council

I, Donal De Burca request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Back