Military Sign Up!

Nation in TNP: uppercrest
Current WA Nation: uppercrest
NPA Division: Regional Guard

Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: None

I, John uppercrest, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation(s) in TNP: IndieGirl (also Poester)
Current WA Nation: IndieGirl
NPA Division: Special Forces

I, IndieGirl request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

I apologise about the slow reply for these applications.

The applications for John Uppercrest, IndieGirl, Ash and Pionera45 are all approved.

Kek you do not have a nation in TNP.

Nation in TNP: Icamera II
Current WA Nation: Icamera
NPA Division: Regional Guard; there's an outside chance that I'll be able to participate in Auxiliary work on occasion, though, especially if it's really needed.
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: Secretary of Defense in The Allied Republics.

I, Icamera request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in TNP: Myansaland
Current WA Nation: Myansaland
NPA Division: The Regional Guard
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: N/A

I, Myansaland request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in TNP: Malvad
Current WA Nation: Malvad
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: preparing to join Europeian Navy Volunteers and the Imperial Danish Armada

I, Malvad request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in TNP: Kingdom of Harlend
Current WA Nation: Kingdom of Harlend
TNP Division: The Auxiliary

I, Mizari request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in TNP: Partambula
Current WA Nation: Partambula

I, nydna request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

nomir

Nation in TNP: nomir
Current WA Nation: nomir
NPA Division: the Auxilary
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in:none

I, nomir request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Random personal opinion. If some guy who isn't a citizen wants to be part of the auxiliary, which really doesn't deploy and just basically sits around in TNP waiting for shit to pop off, just let 'em.

Just putting that one out there now.

Yeah - if someone argued the point, I would... but the people that don't reply and disappear... not so much. I really need to update this in general. Been pretty slack on the application front.

Nation in TNP: Najiraine
Current WA Nation: Najiraine
NPA Division: The Auxiliary
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: 10000 Islands, Spiritus, The Black Riders(Not for very long), Osiris(not for very long)

I, __Najiraine_______ request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in TNP: Indonesa
Current WA Nation: Indonesa
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in:None

I, Wardoger request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

I, FALLIN ANGEL request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in TNP: Mahamanav Bhumi
Current WA Nation: Mahamanav Bhumi
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in:

I, Mahamanav Bhumi request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Najiraine and FALLIN ANGEL, it might help if you had nations in TNP.

Wardoger, welcome to the Regional Guard!

S1E, welcome to the Special Forces!

I will be sending you a PM soon. Thanks for enlisting!

Kiwi:
Just a reminder that NPA: Regional Guard members will not receive NPA hidden forum masking as this is superfluous to the needs of a Regional Guard member.
Just FYI.

Code:
Nation in TNP: Federal Republic of Crystal Sea Current WA Nation: Crystal Sea NPA Division: Special Force Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: None

I, the Federal Republic of Crystal Sea, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Code:
Nation in TNP: Federal Republic of Crystal Sea Current WA Nation: Crystal Sea NPA Division: Special Force Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: None

I, the Federal Republic of Crystal Sea, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in TNP:http://www.nationstates.net/nation=republique_democratique_de_france
Current WA Nation: http://www.nationstates.net/nation=republique_democratique_de_france

I, general François request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in TNP: America 2025
Current WA Nation: America 2025
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: none

I, America 2025 request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

:agree:

Maarten, you do not have a nation in TNP.

America 2025, welcome to the Regional Guard! I will send you a PM shortly. Thanks for joining!

Nation in TNP: Geniva
Current WA Nation: Geniva

I,Geniva request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in TNP: Parmistine
Current WA Nation: Parmistine
NPA Division: The Auxiliary
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: Member of the Regional Assembly

I, Parmistine request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Geniva, you are conditionally approved pending a routine security check.

Parmistine, welcome to the NPA! I will send you a message soon with instructions.

Nation in TNP: The Kingdom of Fourth
Current WA Nation: The Kingdom of Fourth
NPA Division: <Regional Guard, The Auxiliary, Special Forces>
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: WORLD ASSEMBLY

I, The Kingdom of Fourth request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Geniva, welcome to the Regional Guard of The North Pacific! I will PM you shortly with instructions.

Nation in TNP: Geniva
Current WA Nation: Geniva

I, Geniva request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in TNP: Stovilium
Current WA Nation: Stovilium
NPA Division: Regional guard

I, Stovilium request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in TNP: Hopeless
Current WA Nation: Hopeless
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: RA

I, Hopeless request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Back