Military Sign Up!

Space:
Nation in the TNP: Klion
Current WA Nation: Kingdom of Space
NPA Divsion: The Axillary
Other military or non-military orgnizations you are involved in: None

I, Space request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.
Approved pending a security check by the admins.

Nation in TNP: Greater Franco-Iberia
Current WA Nation: Greater Franco-Iberia
NPA Division: Regional Guard
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: I applied for citizen before, not sure if that voids this.

I, Greater Franco-Iberia request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government. request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

I, matt_armato request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government. request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in TNP: Neo-Armenia
Current WA Nation: Neo-Armenia
NPA Division: The Auxiliary
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: None, but Neo-Armenia is among the top 5% in both The North Pacific and the world in terms of armaments

I, Neo-Armenia request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in TNP: Tronkandal
Current WA Nation: Tronkandal
NPA Division: The Auxiliary
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: N/A

I, Midtkandal request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in TNP: Kalti
Current WA Nation: Kalti
NPA Division: <The Auxiliary>
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: None

I, The Most Serene Republic of Kalti request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Midtkandal - Approved you will receive masking shortly, Kalti - Approved pending a security check by the admins.

Nation in TNP: Folmerica
Current WA Nation: Folmerica
NPA Division: Regional Guard
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in: None

I, Folmerica request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Back