-
-
Pronouns
she/her
TNP Nation
Former English Colony
Discord
Erastide
As absurd as this one is, just so we're all aware...
The Republic of Liberation Council:
(New. 8 hours ago)

The Honorable Former English Colony, Security Council Member and Former Delegate,

The North Pacific is in danger. The Delegate and his Vice Delegate are conspiring against Zemnaya Svoboda to ensure that he is not elected Vice Delegate.

There plan is to institute a new rule with Gatesville support following the election. The Delegate already has more than 400 endorsements he is unstoppable no amount of influence can save the region unless we act now

You must overthrow him for the sake of democracy.

Liberation Council

Supreme Chancellor Palpatine:
Death to the enemies of the democracy! ... In order to ensure our security and continuing stability, the Republic will be reorganized into the first Galactic Empire for a safe and secure society.

Blue Wolf II:
Well, yes, I admit to conspiring against Eluvatar in the Vice Delegate election...I call my master plan "winning the election". :P

Such treason against the Vice Delegate-for-life :fish:

I got the same TG as FEC. Liberation Council was recently refounded. I sent him a friendly-ish TG. Maybe we can have ALL our puppets strike up conversations with LC. Find out how we can put a stop to ... wait, who needs to be stopped? :tb1:

Erastide, you should goat him on and try to get more information from him. Tell him you are taking the claim very seriously and ask for further evidence.

As Former Vice Delegate, I assure the region that they are missing out.

While the Security Crisis was ongoing, we were playing BeerPong and taking Potshots at New Nations. We also have an arcade and a swimming pool. Swimming pool, of course, located in the library.

Blue Wolf II:
Erastide, you should goat him on and try to get more information from him. Tell him you are taking the claim very seriously and ask for further evidence.
Probably long after it's relevant, but what on earth is "goat him on"? Do you need your grammar/word choices fixed too Wolfie?

This thread has been declassified for public viewing by the Vice Delegate. If you have any questions, please contact the Vice Delegate for more information.

Back