TNP Nation
Zemnaya Svoboda
Discord
Eluvatar#8517
Perhaps worth discussing: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/630077/11/#new

Empress Astarial:
invitetnp.png

To RSVP: Clicky!

We should refuse. They're not going to treat everyone in TNP equally, when they should. THey still haven't given an apology for the Crimson Order coup

It gives me great pleasure to honour our esteemed ally, Equilism, with my absence at this most exciting event they have had the good grace to organise and invite us to. I must respectfully decline.

...they're an ally. I'd have thought passing a treaty was enough of a "we forgive you" measure. It's not like they're just someone we have embassies with, we passed a treaty and decided that we were all past all that. Well, nearly all of us...

The treaty was a way of moving past any of the issues that happened all that time ago. You should not let the fact that you were recently banned from their forum cloud your judgement govindia.

TNP never apologized to the NPO for the Mesian affair, despite (relatively) strong relations at the time. Apologies are rare; get over it, Gov.

I have not yet decided whether or not I will attend.

I am unsure of whether or not to accept or decline not because of any personal history regarding Equilism but the lack of such.

That... and 1750s clothing isn't really my style. :P

Abbey Anumia:
...they're an ally. I'd have thought passing a treaty was enough of a "we forgive you" measure. It's not like they're just someone we have embassies with, we passed a treaty and decided that we were all past all that. Well, nearly all of us...
They never formally acknowledged what they did was wrong and they do owe us an apology.

Same with whatever we did to NPO. Have no idea about this Mesian affair

Back