Former English Colony's Endorsement Level

This has even been talked about in the NPA as well. My personal suggestion is that we push Eras over the top for an update or two so she can ban the Spammers running the unendorsement effort against Tim.

I disagree as allowing anybody other than the legal delegate to take the delegacy powers would set a bad precedent.

Just like when I was Vice-Delegate and became delegate without anyone's permission so I could stop and ban Durka II, who had illegally acquired the seat and ejected in excess of 1500 nations from the region?

Is that a bad precedent?

I'd like to point out this little tidbit from Article V of the Constitution:

4. The Security Council will monitor the region’s security and report on it to the public, and enforce decisions of the Regional Assembly to remove the Delegate.

The RA has decided to remove Elu as delegate.
Eras is a member of the SC.
Elu still holds the position of delegate in game.
As he was removed from office by the government but still holds the in-game position it falls to the SC to remove him.
Eras is the closest SC member to Elu (having more endos at the time of this post).
By having Eras, as a member of the SC, enforce the removal of Elu the WFE can be changed to reflect the recent changes.

I wouldn't go as far as to say Eras is legally allowed to ban nations from the region, but she (or any other member of thr SC) is legally allowed to take the delegate seat and prevent Elu from regaining it to enforce his removal by the RA.

Assuming this is going tohappen, I would like to explicitly say I will not be kicking out anyone, even if Tim does request it.

I will however be changing the WFE to link to Tim's statement and basically saying "Please endorse Tim".

I will also vote in the WA if Tim tells me which way I should vote.

Maybe it would be a good idea for Eras to send out an Endo campaign telegram. I think it'd have a bit more weight coming from the in-game delegate.

Code from the WFE (so it can be reinstated)
Welcome to The North Pacific! Enjoy your stay!

Join The North Pacific's forum here!
Become a TNP Regional Assembly Member here
Join the North Pacific Army here
Come visit our Facebook community page (The North Pacific)
TNP IRC CHAT here

Please Endorse the elected The North Pacific Delegate [nation=short]Zemnaya Svoboda[/nation] and Vice Delegate [nation=short]Tim[/nation]. Tim will help you with your homework!

News: Council of Five elections are over as are General Elections!

Recruiters: Five, seven, then five
Syllables make a haiku.
No other adspam

Also no nazis

Now Playing: Still Alive (Choir) suggested by Whereisthatistan

Former English Colony:

TNP IRC CHAT here

Please Endorse the elected The North Pacific Delegate [nation=short]Zemnaya Svoboda[/nation] and Vice Delegate [nation=short]Tim[/nation]. Tim will help you with your homework!

Syllables make a haiku.
No other adspam

Also no nazis

I never saw the comments in white until now XD

Kingborough:
Former English Colony:

TNP IRC CHAT here

Syllables make a haiku.
No other adspam

Also no nazis

I never saw the comments in white until now XD
I *know* You could write a decently long sentence in white and people would just assume you left some extra space. :P

This thread has been declassified for public viewing by the Vice Delegate. If you have any questions, please contact the Vice Delegate for more information.

Back