Hileville

TNPer
TNP Nation
Hileville
Discord
Dennrick#0489
Special Election for Delegate

arms.png

A Special Election for the Office of Delegate is hereby convened due to the passing of the Recall vote of Eluvatar.

Nominations will open immediately and last until November 11th @ 3:45pm GMT ( November 10th @ 10:45pm EST).

Voting will open immediately after the nomination period and last until November 16th @ 3:45pm GMT (10:45pm EST).

Candidates must be regional assembly members who have held membership for at least 15 days. If candidates hold a separate executive or legislative office, they must resign that position to run in this election.

The following people are eligible to run. * signifies that they would be required to resign from a present position if elected.

Grosseschnauzer
Unibot
Eluvatar
Pasargad
Haor Chall
Hileville*
Romanoffia*
flemingovia
Jamie
Earth
mcmasterdonia
Gulliver
Todd McCloud
Blue Wolf II*
Great Bights Mum
Scandigrad
Funkadelia*
peoples empire
Isimud
Kiwi*
Kogvuron
Aurora DiLaurentis
Blackshear
Govindia
Prince Windsor
Redamerica
Tyler Kazakov
Abbey Anumia*
Empire of Narnia
Gladio
Belschaft
punk d
Ravania
Chasmanthe
Mahaj
Lord Byron
Tim
FALCONKATS
Isidor C. Stark
Ananke
Kingborough*
Barbakiueria
madjack
Venico M. Stark
Abstain
Deutronesia
James Martin
ADGN8
Mall
Thomas Insaniac
New Kervoskia
Iro
Chairman of FCPR
Sovreignry
John2845
jbwncster
Kyle Keeling
Camwood
Masanmay
Jurisdictions
Jack Dixie

Candidates:
Tim
Kingborough
Romanoffia
Blue Wolf II
McMasterdonia
Abstain

Nominees:

Declined:
Flemingovia
Mahaj
Earth
Haor Chall
Prince Windsor

Mahaj:
with the VD being the new interim, are there special elections for VD too?
No. GBM would technically be the acting Vice Delegate. There will only be special elections for Vice if Tim is elected Delegate.

I accept my nomination. Thank you.

@Mahaj - I believe GBM assumes those duties until a delegate is elected, then depending on whether Tim won or not an election is held for it.

I am humbled and grateful for the nomination. My problem is that December is by far my busiest month of the year, work-wise. I feel that above all the region needs at the moment an active delgate to get the government back on its feet, and at the moment I cannot be absolutely sure that I could provide that.

It is frustrating - I think I know pretty much what needs to be done, and if I had more time in the immediate future I would love to stand. However, i must decline my nomination at this time.

My hope and expectation, though, is that I will be able to stand for the position of delegate at the next full election in January.

Ok I'm sorry, for transparency I should tell you what I originally wrote.

I was going to object to McMasterdonia's nomination. However, it's not very democratic to object to nominations like this.

So then I changed this to 'changed my mind'

Then I changed it to 'double post'.

This is the last time I'm editing this, I hope!

Again, apologies because after I first changed the above post to 'changed my mind' that didn't look good, so I changed it to Ehlnar, but I accidently posted a fresh post. So that's when I changed the other one to 'double post'

Then I realised Ehlnar is ineligible, so I changed it to the one below.

The rest of this post is as I left it, hope this is the last edit on this one.

I nominate Abstain for Delegate.

You are too kind.

I graciously accept.

Mark my words, this is a turning point for the North Pacific, and I would be honored if I could lead it.

I nominate Earth and Blackshear for Delegate.

Edit: just remembered Blackshear's not in the RA. Sorry.

I nominate Earth for Delegate.

Chasmanthe:

Thank you for the endorsement, but I respectfully decline. I'll be here and there for the next few months and don't want to tie myself down. Nor do I consider my experience in The North Pacific enough to run for such a high office. Others have the time to do a considerably better job, and have the experience that should be required to hold the job.

For whoever nominated me, Thank You. But I have to decline. I do not feel I am ready to run for Delegate as yet but I will be running for the soon to be Vice Delegate elections.

Chasmanthe:

I'm in the RA. The Security Council mask supercedes the RA one. I mention it for the sake of clarity. I'm not interested in running.

Hey y'all, I just noticed the timetable for elections has dispensed with the customary campaign period. So, those of you who are running need to get your campaign platforms posted ASAP. The voting public wants to know where you stand on the issues.

Great Bights Mum:
Hey y'all, I just noticed the timetable for elections has dispensed with the customary campaign period. So, those of you who are running need to get your campaign platforms posted ASAP. The voting public wants to know where you stand on the issues.
I think that's because it's a special election. But you make a very good point, I certainly have no intention of voting for a candidate who cannot be bothered to provide a platform that they are running on.

I did nominate Abstain and it wasn't recognised due to my strikethrough edits.

For clarity, I still nominate Limi aka Abstain.

I understand that there is not much time left for him to accept and make a platform, I should have made that clearer from the start.

Just a reminder nominations will close tomorrow and immediately after voting will open. All persons wishing to run MUST self nominate or accept their nominations before the close of the nomination period. All persons who do not accept by that time will be unable to run.

Back