The North Pacific Bar and Grill

*walks in* where's McM? I made a new and improved friendship bracelet for him...
Um... I can give it to him for you, I'm totally not going to keep it for myself, I am very trustworthy

So if you just give it to me, you'll be sure that it'll reach McM in no time at all...

Um... I can give it to him for you, I'm totally not going to keep it for myself, I am very trustworthy

So if you just give it to me, you'll be sure that it'll reach McM in no time at all...
Don't you read the sign?

"Don't give anything to Aerilia"
Howdy, pardner

Can I get some of that famous TNP rum?
Sure!

*Puts a glass in front of you And serves the rum with the tail.

Silly head! You're one of my good friends, so you get one too!

*hands you a rainbow friendship bracelet* For Arelia, who let the bread live with him and always gives me hugs! *hugs*

@mcmasterdonia you here? I have a gift for you!

Don't you read the sign?

"Don't give anything to Aerilia"
What sign?

Also, before I forget your signs missing. I have absolutely no clue where it went. :angel:
Silly head! You're one of my good friends, so you get one too!

*hands you a rainbow friendship bracelet* For Arelia, who let the bread live with him and always gives me hugs! *hugs*

[
I am? oh yes of course I am, best friend, yes you know me so well.

Thanks!

May I have another one? or is one enough?

Well one second a sign was there warning people not to give me anything, then the next second it disappears out of no where, it was a real shame I was just about to spray paint it too :(
No spray paint here, don't you see the…

*Notes the missing sign.

Whatever...

helloooo can I have coffee!!
Sure!

*Prepares it and hands it to you with the tail.
Only if you help us in our quest in the counting wars against Fiji...
Coffee will help actually.
the koalas march through the bar holding signs that appear to have been spray painted over, and read: NO MORE SIGNS!
That is actually a paradox.

Back