The North Pacific Bar and Grill

Do you mean this? :P

tumblr_mfhxj2uzYN1rcb5jzo1_500.jpg

Heh is the only response due to the possibility of retribution from outside forces...

I will say that I am disappointed there was air in between that kiss. ;)

Thanks hubby ^_^

Now I feel quite sleepy... yawnnn.. *drinks tea, eats a little piece of chocolate and goes to bed*

No problem, Honey ^_^

Night Night! *snuggles Ali and tucks her in before going back to studying for exams*

Does anyone ever have that feeling where you don't know if you want to cry, scream, laugh, or just crawl in a hole and be left alone? The type of feeling where even the slightest annoyance sends you over the edge and you just blow up on said annoyance? That was me yesterday as well as the day I left NS the first, second and third time (the forth time was a mix between that and too much school work). I'm a pretty extreme person, as it would seem.

Could I have a glass of Coke mixed with exactly two-thirds a can of Pepsi, with the ice reaching no more or less 3.7 inches from the top of the glass, and a pink drink umbrella with blue dots at a 1 4/9 cm radius from each other?

Iro:
Could I have a glass of Coke mixed with exactly two-thirds a can of Pepsi, with the ice reaching no more or less 3.7 inches from the top of the glass, and a pink drink umbrella with blue dots at a 1 4/9 cm radius from each other?

Such heresy. That's like mixing tequila with vodka.

[me]shuffles a deck of cards and sits near the Management table.

...How the Hell did I end up here? More importantly, WHY the Hell am I here? Damn it... last I remembered I was off running away with that ruby cross...

[me]looks in his bag and sees the cross

...Sweet.

Back