The North Pacific Bar and Grill

*Lennart enters, dressed like a tramp... looks around with a strange grin to his face*

"may I know what's your cheapest and strongest drink?"

*takes off his fingerless gloves*

please?

*glances at Lennart* That's easy; they're the same thing. It's called the Blue Wolf Special. *passes him a shot glass of something blacker than night*
Certainly, DRUK. *turns on James Taylor to clear out the bar*

*"You've got a friend" plays on the background... Lennart holds his tears*

"Thank you, Sir... I have just got something... In my eye..."

*looks at the Blue Wolf Special, then drinks eagerly. Tries not to choke... Looks up, forces a smile*

"not bad, seems like a good drink to drown your sorrows in"

*looks for some spare coins in his worn, brown victorian-like worker pants. Throw some of them on the bar, clumsily. Smiles again*

*I think... Yes, May I have one more glass of this, please?*

For this special occassion, I invite everyone for a party in my house (and backyard)! :D

trailer2_002.jpg

As you see there's enough space for guests, so let's celebrate McMaster's election!
Free drinks of course ;)

*Lennart takes his time to find the main entrance. Finally passes by some security guards*

"Hey up, lads? Where's the free booze at?"

*They look each other. One of them sighs and points his thumb towards the entrance. Lennart lifts his old wool beret, gives thanks, walks in... And gets lost in the gardens*

"Damn. She should have given us a map or something... If only there were some music I could find the bar easily..."

This music? :P

[flash]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXmF4GbA86E[/flash]

[flash]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvChjHcABPA[/flash]

[flash]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwt3kr0_l6I[/flash]

Haha, all houses in Rockford Hills are (very) nice :)
It's my family house, built in the Italian Renaissance style because after all my ancestors are from Italy :P

Ok, wanna some whiskey? :)

ar125703882965482.jpg

*plays Girls Aloud - Something New*

I do, just not when it causes me to be a blubbering baboon.

*smiles*

You must give me a tour, I'm afraid I don't want to walk through your house unaccompanied, I may wonder somewhere I'm unwanted.

I have security guards, don't worry.

And I'm skilled in martial arts xd

Oooohhh there's our Delegate! :D Come and sit on the largest sofa :)
Red wine? ;)

*Lennart makes his entry, dancing clumsily to the beat of ABBA. He stops to take a glance at the whole scene. Deduces Aurora is likely faking. Takes off his beret and throws it in the air*

"Ladies and gentlemen, I say... Shall we have a drink and a toast to our new Delegate and our hostess? Shall we, Before you guys begin killing and getting off with each other?"

*Takes off his fingerless gloves and goes through the place offering and serving glasses of champagne. Smiles at everyone but looks into infinity for a second, like remembering something*

"Raise your glasses, friends... This is an important moment in our history, and our lives..."

*[me] finds Lennart in his alcohol-powered jet pack, picks him up, and places him on Aurora's tennis racket*

"That looks delicious, Auri! Made it yourself? I also need some"

*With a gesture, asks the waiter-servant for one of them. But before drinking remembers only 15% of people in that country dies from old age*

Actually it's from my private catering but I'm glad you like it :)
I always make sure that the quality of my parties is very high.

Do you want something more? ;)

Back