The North Pacific Bar and Grill

Chips? Well I never heard such a thing! Learn something new every day. Guess i'll try to accomodate your language. *speaks real loud and slow* "FOSTER'S"

Decided to italicize

Democratic Donkeys:
Chips? Well I never heard such a thing! Learn something new every day. Guess i'll try to accomodate your language. *speaks real loud and slow* "FOSTER'S"

Decided to italicize
I was not aware that we speak loud and slow :P Or is that just so I can understand what you are saying?

In any case, you should know, that Fosters is the beer that we export. It is not a popular beer in Australia at all, indeed most people consider it to be disgusting:

Swan Draught:
steak-swan.jpg

Emu Export:
logo_emuexport.jpg

Victoria Bitter:
victoriabi.gif

Emu Bitter:
50494_69169650077_2735278_n.jpg

XXXX Gold:
XXXX-logo-0C00FC7668-seeklogo.com.gif

Tooheys:
tooheys%20logo.jpg

Coopers:
coopers-pale-ale-round-logo1.gif

And from a smaller company

James Squire:
Logo.jpg

In all it's delicious varieties:
squires.jpg

Former English Colony:
So Foster's is a beer you basically want to get rid of?

If it's just colored water, how am I supposed to get a little bit tipsy?
Basically yes.

We call it coloured water - but it does have alcohol in it. By our standards, it has one standard drinks worth of alcohol in it. Which is considered quite weak. I'm not sure on the percentage

Bryan von Richthofen:
:o Nooo. Then what about Spaten.. Or even it's Oktoberfest brew?
Oh god. I hardly remember anything from the Oktoberfest I went to.

Of course being a well stocked tavern, we have all the beers you could possibly want.

Former English Colony:
Let me guess... you don't remember because you got completely smashed?
Yes. The one thing I do remember was how expensive the hotel was, like seriously, way over the top. And my girlfriend crying because she thought she lost her camera, which we found under the table.

Bryan von Richthofen:
I'm from Germany so I remember :P. Anyways, one Spaten Oktoberfest please.

Of course! Here you go! :toast:

Tim:
Govindia:
Aurora DiLaurentis:
Gov, do you want me to be drunk?
Nah, just wondering if you wanted any drink. I'd get you one :)
40be9adadb730f7503b159102995decf-350x224.jpeg

Hey Mate,
That's me wife.
First off, your meme fails because it has Obama in it.

Secondly, there's nothing wrong in asking another friend if they want a drink. Stop being paranoid. Thank you kindly.

Aurora DiLaurentis:
Gov, do you want me to be drunk?
No, just asking you my friend if you want a drink that's all? I never specified alcoholic drink by the way, just simply if you wanted something to drink :)

mcmasterdonia:
Scandigrad:
I still haven't gotten my food, senor.
Uh.... I'VE BEEN BUSY

Here you are!
Gracias Senor.

First off, your meme fails because it has Obama in it.

Secondly, there's nothing wrong in asking another friend if they want a drink. Stop being paranoid. Thank you kindly.

[me] notices the confrontation arising out of the corner of his eye, but minds his own business. He listens very intently though, and is ready to step in on a moment's notice.

Back