Help me with a riddle

Flemingovia

TNPer
-
-
A friend has set me a riddle that I cannot solve. google is no help at all.

Can you help me?

"I live in toast,
Work in Chicken
have friends on Mars"

I think the solution is: a nerd

He lives in Toast (NC)
He works in Chicken (Project)
And he has friends in Mars (PA)

However, he likely never met those friends in real life, and they only play COD on the Xbox 360.

------
Now, seriously, I guess Juri's right, I'd say bacteria or something like that.

Very good, Ehlnar. Since I live a short distance from Mars, PA, I thought of that, too. Except the riddle says "on" Mars and not "in" Mars. And yes, I do know people from Mars. I actually once dated a guy from Mars.

He's dead now.

Great Bights Mum:
Very good, Ehlnar. Since I live a short distance from Mars, PA, I thought of that, too. Except the riddle says "on" Mars and not "in" Mars. And yes, I do know people from Mars. I actually once dated a guy from Mars.

He's dead now.
I'm sorry, I guess jokes about those Martians would be out of place now.

So my crazy theory is wrong... hmmm... Well, at first I was trying to figure out how could he (or she) work in Chicken (AK). But of course that made much less sense :D

Great Bights Mum:

He's dead now.
That is .... and eerily creepy post.

That's so funny I never knew there was a town called Mars. I wish Elhnar's solution was right. I have no idea what the answer is! Sorry to inflict this on you but GBM's post reminded me there is a song called Girl From Mars.

"I live in toast,
Work in Chicken
have friends on Mars"

Ammonia. There is a very convoluted scientific reason for this. :P

Back