Goodbye TNP.

Romanoffia

Garde à l'eau!
Elu is a dictator, and I won't even go into it. He's got no spine.

I am leaving TNP after 10+ years.

He hasn't got a hair on his ass.

TNP is doomed to total chaos and constant political strife.

I'm done with you all. You all haven't got a clue.

Feederism is a failure.

I have been in TNP since Day One and I got screwed over by your glorious Dictator Eluvatat. You people deserve to get what you get. Vote as you wish. FU. I'm done.

And watch out for Tim and Wham - they will coup your region.

And I won't be there to help you out of it. You are on your own. Screw your all and thank Elu for fecking me over.

Best regards,

Romanoffia, Former everything.

'Hey, remember that guy who got banned from an IRC channel for 24 hours for anti-semitism, and had a tantrum over it and flounced out of a region? Yeah, he was totally right and awesome.'

Said no one ever, excluding the scum who live in GGR.

I must say, this has the noisiest departures from TNP I've ever seen. No less than three threads which all amount to "I'm leaving and you all suck!"

Hey guys watch this.

Ready?

I am gonna pull a Romanoffia.

K?

Here it goes...

LOL!

EDIT: On a more serious note, good for you, for putting on your big boy pants and leaving this terrible, terrible hellhole.

I've been asked to remain in TNP and continue my service to the government and region, so, I'm not going anywhere.

In that case, I'd recommend a three-day break from all activities, just to kind of calm down and collect one's thoughts. Things seem kind of high-strung, so to speak.

As Speaker I lock this thread permanently. This is a repeat of the other thread in this forum I already closed down, but additionally this is full of flamebaiting and not worth leaving open for trouble to restart. Not to mention it has nothing to do with the RA.

Back