Citizenship and Residency Updates

Proxy of Demescia:
I previously applied for citizenship and I was accepted, but now I'm just a resident. I tried applying for it again, but nothing happened.
Proxy, your nation is in the process of being screened by the Vice Delegate along with the Administrative Team. We tend to process these in batches as it is somewhat cumbersome.

Rest assured that your application is in good hands and please know that we have 14 days after submission of an application to process it and if we miss the deadline, you are automatically granted citizenship (barring Administration overriding it, which doesn't happen much).

Please see my post here... http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/single/?p=8289310&t=7469014

You passed the Vice Delegate check so now the Admins will process it when they get time.

I'd like to renouce my citizenship and job, been since Dec. 2015.
Will contact Foreign Minister for new diplomat job.

Hi,
I'm posting here because Deputy Speaker said that I officially granted citizenship but my avatar still says 'Resident',so I don't know what else do I have to do.I will really appreciate if someone can give me further informations.
Thanks. :blush:

Darklord:
Hi,
I'm posting here because Deputy Speaker said that I officially granted citizenship but my avatar still says 'Resident',so I don't know what else do I have to do.I will really appreciate if someone can give me further informations.
Thanks. :blush:
The Deputy Speaker, Administrative Team and Vice Delegate all have to clear you in the screening process before your status is changed. You can check the updates under "Admin Requests" in the "Regional Assembly" thread.

My new nation is Lord Emmanuel,
Am no more using Lord dreyman.
My WA nation is also Lord Emmanuel , so make it updated.
Have also request a name change to Lord Emmanuel for better recognition.
Thanks

I forgot to add my TNP Nation, my TNP nation is Vitnemos, how i change it?

If you mean to display a TNP nation on your forum profile, then you can click "preferences" somewhere on the top right of your page, then "update profile" in the dropdown that appears, on the page that takes you to there are the various fields you can add to your profile, including your TNP nation.

I am leaving the North Pacific. I will be getting rid of this account, and I would like to have my citizenship revoked.

uhmmm.. i have a question, if i'm a citizen, why do i still have a 1-star ID (member) not the 3-star for citizen??
just got confirmed today

---- i do wish a concise reply regarding this topic, preferably from the executives or other personas with qualifications to do so

Stephen M. Abarca:
uhmmm.. i have a question, if i'm a citizen, why do i still have a 1-star ID (member) not the 3-star for citizen??
just got confirmed today

---- i do wish a concise reply regarding this topic, preferably from the executives or other personas with qualifications to do so
Your masking has not yet been changed. I literally just asked the admins to update it. As always, your patience is appreciated and it will be done promptly.

I am changing my TNP nation to Brandenburg-Magdeburg, Mr. Speaker,
Thank you.

I have had my nation changed from {United Kingdom of Carebia} to just Carebia to make it easier for people to find my nation. I don't know if it still counts, but just to be safe I wish notify you that I did change my TNP nation from {United Kingdom of Carebia} to Carebia.

Thank you for your time to read this important message

sincerely,

[me].

How do I get the citizenship? I don't understand what the site, that says how to do it, wants me to do.

Union of the three tribes:
How do I get the citizenship? I don't understand what the site, that says how to do it, wants me to do.
Go here, scroll to the bottom and you will see an add reply button. Post this:

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [INSERT YOUR TNP NATION], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Of course add in your nation name instead and if you pass our security checks you will become a citizen and if you post at least once every month you'll remain one.

This link will take you to the citizenship application thread: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7306731/1/

All instruction will be written in the first post.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me or any other person in this forum!

EDIT: See abc's post above for further instructions.

Go to this link: here
And reply with this oath:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [INSERT YOUR TNP NATION], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Also please read the top of the thread as it is a step to step guide in obtaining citizenship

EDIT: look at abc's post for more info

Back