Foreign Envoys

Micheal Valois, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Versutian Federation. Since you were so kind as to have an on-forum Embassy with us, I thought it was only courtesy to return the favor :)

Mousebumples, WAD for Monkey Island

I'm also involved (in official government positions) with Texas, Antarctic Oasis, and Europeia, but I am not officially representing any of them and will mostly be representing my own GA (or SC) related stuff. The SC part is more theoretical right now, but ... it's a possibility.

EDIT: Heh, what do you know? I'm still masked an an Envoy. I hadn't been here for ages, so I figured you guys might have purged me, but ... it's nice to still have that masking. Still, if there's anything else you need from me, let me know. :)

Mousebumples:
Mousebumples, WAD for Monkey Island

I'm also involved (in official government positions) with Texas, Antarctic Oasis, and Europeia, but I am not officially representing any of them and will mostly be representing my own GA (or SC) related stuff. The SC part is more theoretical right now, but ... it's a possibility.

EDIT: Heh, what do you know? I'm still masked an an Envoy. I hadn't been here for ages, so I figured you guys might have purged me, but ... it's nice to still have that masking. Still, if there's anything else you need from me, let me know. :)

Yeah we typically leave Foreign Envoy maskings alone :ermm:

r3naissanc3r:
Are you replacing Elegarth as Ambassador?
No. I was simply making certain I followed protocol for your government and let you know that I speak here as a Foreign Envoy, as a Senator of the New Pacific Order but in no formal capacity at this time. I have no intentions of replacing Senator Elegarth as Ambassador.

Thank you.

I am still around indeed, and I am your officially appointed ambassador and also the Pacific's Senator of FA.

That does not means, from our point of view, that the other Senators can't come around, so any of them may still come by and introduce themselves.

Thanks for the notification Rhodon. Fantome, the celebrations won't be starting till the 26th, though we are glad to have you here ahead of time :) .

Back